Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is ok to cycle with this stats?

Josh Mc

Stats
Height: 6'7
weight: 170
body fat: 11 %
Years lfting: 2
I'm looking for test in low doses and winstrol for cutting, thanks for your advice.

I would wait until you're a little bit older man. I know this isn't the advice you want to hear but you'll thank us in the long run.

Here is a good article for you to read that talks about knowing whether or not you are ready for steroids: http://www.evolutionary.org/are-you-ready-for-steroids/

The longer you wait to do your first cycle - the more you will get out of it. Steroids are a tool. They are kind of your 'ace in the hole'. You want to make as much progress naturally before using steroids. That way the steroids will get you through the sticking point you reach when you are close to your natural potential.

Look at the best bodybuilders of all time - Kai Greene, Ronnie Coleman etc. They all built a base naturally. They learnt how to diet and train. Then when they added in the steroids, they absolutely exploded.

The simple answer is no, you are not ok to cycle steroids. You need to learn how to eat and train for mass for years before you use gear. You are also pretty young and inexperienced in the gym. Keep doing your research and there are tons of natural gains you can make first.

Top Bottom