Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nutri-vet......New Mexican lab

galaxy

Anadrol (ANADROL) NUTRI-VET 100 tabs/50mg
Boldenolone Undecylenate (EQ) NUTRI-VET 300mg/10ml
D-Bol (DBOL) NUTRI-VET 100 tabs/50mg
Nandrolone Decanoate (DECA) NUTRI-VET 200mg/10ml
Stanozolol [oil based] (WINNY) NUTRI-VET 50mg/20ml
Stanozolol (WINNY) NUTRI-VET 100 tabs/50mg
Test Cypionate (TEST) NUTRI-VET 200mg/10ml
Test Propionate (TEST) NUTRI-VET 100mg/10ml
Test Suspension [oil based] (TEST) NUTRI-VET 50mg/20ml
Tren Acetate (TREN) NUTRI-VET 100mg/10ml

What jumped out at me was the 50mg winny tabs and 50mg Dbol tabs and the 300mg EQ. Definately have bodybuilders in mind and for those who think this is an UG lab. You might be right on this one. Gotta love seeing a new lab though. Just means better products and more competition to drive prices down.

I think were in a golden age for steroids currently.LOL

This one seems to have been brewing around for a few months now...

The odd thing is that noone seems to know if its is a UG lab or legitimately based out of Mexico?...What I can tell you is that noone IN MEXICO that I talk with seems to have heard of it :eek:

The owner of nutri-vet seems to be a really good guy too. They have, as far as I know, production facilities in Mexico and licensed to sell in vet pharmacies. They are not UG...

Just throwing my opinion/guess out there on the new Mex brands:

Nutri-Vet - UG
Animal Power - Legal
PowerLine- UG

landser said:
Nutri-vet is not UG.

And British Dragon is not human grade, but people will still claim it to be. Do you have some pics of this Nutri-Vet? The only one I saw was a little fuzzy. Anyone else find it odd that out of nowhere all these new mex vet labs start popping up? AP, Nutri, PowerLine. Nutri-Vets oral dosing screams UG to me.

Here in méxico we don't even use Nutri-vet, or at least not for the moment, Animal Power is having some difficulties to win market, Pet Pharma doesn't, Pet has an enanthate 350 pretty cool and nice quality but Nutri-vet still needs to get promoted here. It's like Tornel lab, i just don't like it either.

Top Bottom