Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPP/winny/prop--cycle update

Nice good to here that. Another good review on Syrus. Damn that makes me happy becuase I am sitting on a bunch of their NPP. There are a lot of folks blowing up off this Syrus stuff! Keep us updated. Very impressive gains so far, especially for a hard gainer.

Cheers,
Mavy

Mavy said:
Nice good to here that. Another good review on Syrus. Damn that makes me happy becuase I am sitting on a bunch of their NPP. There are a lot of folks blowing up off this Syrus stuff! Keep us updated. Very impressive gains so far, especially for a hard gainer.

Cheers,
Mavy

does NPP give any anxiety?

BigAndy69 said:
I told you kids, NPP is some good SHIT!

hey andy, does the NPP stay magical after the first cycle using it?

I figured I'd try a vial & did 3 weeks @ 300 ew, and the stuff is awesome. but now I'm concerned that I blew that "first time with a new drug" magic.

also, does NPP get you vascular (assuming you are lean enuf) the way EQ does? I've heard this at the gym, but never read it up here on the board.

geoboy said:
hey andy, does the NPP stay magical after the first cycle using it?

I figured I'd try a vial & did 3 weeks @ 300 ew, and the stuff is awesome. but now I'm concerned that I blew that "first time with a new drug" magic.

also, does NPP get you vascular (assuming you are lean enuf) the way EQ does? I've heard this at the gym, but never read it up here on the board.

Yes, I've used it one nearly every cycle the last 2 years or so and it still treats me right. I get extremely vascular on NPP, especially NPP + winny. That combo is insane.

"does NPP give any anxiety?"

It's less likely to give you anxiety than other steroids especially Tren / Eq and for some people -Test.

BigAndy69 said:
Yes, I've used it one nearly every cycle the last 2 years or so and it still treats me right. I get extremely vascular on NPP, especially NPP + winny. That combo is insane.

"does NPP give any anxiety?"

It's less likely to give you anxiety than other steroids especially Tren / Eq and for some people -Test.

thanks A, I tried to send you some Karma but it wouldnt let me yet.

since I'm on HRT anyway, I'm thinking of doing a long ass NPP cycle. how long before it stops giving you gains before a break? (dbol stops working for me after about 6 weeks unless I practically doubnle the dose.)

I just come off the tren..cruising 8 weeks..im doing my research now for this next blast..npp..testp..winny..glad to here u got such great results

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom