Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not feeling good during PCT ?

SMALLSUCKS702

I finished my 12 week cycle of Dbol and Test , I waited 2 weeks after the last shot to start my PCT , i have Clomid and Nolvadex. so the very first day of my PCT i woke up and took 50 mg clomid and 20 mg Nolvadex and I felt fine and went to the gym , half way through the work out i got the worst headache of my life and tryed to get through the workout but the pain was to much, that was 1 week ago and i still have a nonstop headache and dizzy (lethargic) feeling , it is effecting my work and my workouts..any ideas what is going on ?

How's the blood pressure and sugar levels?

Don't get too worried yet, I get that feeling every now and then and both bp and sugar are fine. It could be related to anxiety or unstable hormone levels.

I've also had bad experiences with clomid. Honestly I'd just stick with HCG and Sustain Alpha for PCT.

Some use clomid, others use HCG - I prefer clomid!

During PCT, headaches, nausea and unease are all common feelings, up until the hormones in your body are regulated again to their normal levels...

Not sure why you would have a headache? You taking any thermos like clen or ephedrine? Your blood pressure shouldnt be jacked up post cycle, but maybe, who knows. I would see a doctor if I was having a headache for a week straight. Being lethargic is pretty common. All and all pct sucks no matter what you do. All we can do is try and lessen the crash and ease into a homeostasis when we run are pct's. No matter what method we choose.

The only thing worse than Clomid is nolvadex.

You probably got headache from all the estrogen -- much like when a woman gets a "period headache."

Dude -- Aromasan, HCG, UNLEASHED, POST CYCLE, Sustain. THAT WORKS. And nothing works better.

I think I need to write a PCT sticky and make it mandatory to read it. Needto, ya with me?

thanks alot for the replys , Im glad to hear that this is common , now i see why people hate coming off...my BP is still a little high at 150/80 and i dont know what my blood sugar is, i am going to get blood work done in 2 more weeks, i just hope i feel better sooner than that...

Like others said, all those sides are common with clomid & nolva... on top of those, I always used to get the worse cramps with clomid. I always adivse AGAINST using BOTH for PCT...it's overkill and you're just begging for more sides. If you insist on using either of these, go with a low-dosage of clomid, 50mg ED. Otherwise, try Primordial's suggestion for PCT...25mg Clomid, Sustain, and phosphatidylserine (for cortisol).... I'm pretty sure you'll have great results with this.

My friend had the same problems with clomid/nolva....you could try taking them at night if your going to stay with them

njmuscleguy said:
Like others said, all those sides are common with clomid & nolva... on top of those, I always used to get the worse cramps with clomid. I always adivse AGAINST using BOTH for PCT...it's overkill and you're just begging for more sides. If you insist on using either of these, go with a low-dosage of clomid, 50mg ED. Otherwise, try Primordial's suggestion for PCT...25mg Clomid, Sustain, and phosphatidylserine (for cortisol).... I'm pretty sure you'll have great results with this.

I must respectfully disagree with this. I think for some people, Clomid is a disaster. There's no need for it. And phosphatidylserine has a mild anti catabolic effect but does nothing to restore the HPTA. BIG BLAST and UNLEASHED are far more effective in that regard.

Top Bottom