Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolva today, Adex tomorrow?

Burpees

I think I have some E2 build up. I stopped taking adex for a while, then did a high double dose. I was sort of having problems before I took the high double dose, but now it's like crap.. I can't get a full boner, takes for ever to climax - or not at all.

Yesterday I took 10mg of Nolva, today I plan to start 0.5mg of Adex every 3rd day again.. Is that OK?

Last shot of Tren was 3-4 weeks ago, just Test E and Prop now..thanks brolys!

Not sure what your dose of Test E and Prop is or exactly why your running these two together but it could be an estrogen issue and I think .25mg/EOD or .5mg/E3D is not a bad idea.

Not sure what your dose of Test E and Prop is or exactly why your running these two together but it could be an estrogen issue and I think .25mg/EOD or .5mg/E3D is not a bad idea.

yep, high estro, or progesterone will fuck up your boners, and make you more sensitive while not being able to have an orgasm. it's one of the two, but it's probably more the estro, do you have any letro on hand? a small amount of that will knock it down tremendously and then start you adex back up. keep in mind, while you're at this state of hormonal imbalance, your sex life is gonna suck. the best thing is to get it back under control as quickly as possible. so, do you have any letro on hand? and do you have any adex?

its the tren...use caber and it will fix itself..after i quit tren i did not feel well for a while..been like a month and a hlaf and still not all there...you going into pct or you staying on?

I think I have some E2 build up. I stopped taking adex for a while, then did a high double dose. I was sort of having problems before I took the high double dose, but now it's like crap.. I can't get a full boner, takes for ever to climax - or not at all.

Yesterday I took 10mg of Nolva, today I plan to start 0.5mg of Adex every 3rd day again.. Is that OK?

Last shot of Tren was 3-4 weeks ago, just Test E and Prop now..thanks brolys!

I would have you estradiol levels checked to see where you stand.

Top Bottom