Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie steroid user been training for 2 years have put on 10 kilos since looking to gain big size...

mnmmarc

Newbie steroid user been training for 2 years. *** NEED HELP ASAP ***

hey my name is marc im 20 ive just gotten my 10ml vial of testosterone cypionate brand name TESTO L.A. it is only 100mg/mil and i know you must do at least 400mg of test per week... i cannot find anyone who can get anything stronger here so have to stick to the 10ml vial ive got i thought to get two bottles and inject 2mils twice a week to get the dose of 400mg so my cycle drags out for at least 8 - 10 weeks that way... i also have a 10mil vial of Deca-Durabolin 50mg/mil and was thinking of doing a 3 mil shot each week just as a boost ontop of the test or maybe near post cycle to help shred and keep my gains... can someone get back to me and advise me if it is ok to be doing 2 shots of this type of sus a week just to get the effective dosage ?? thank you! cheers !

if am doing something really wrong go easy on me im new at this !

Last edited:
Get enough test to do @ least 250 mg EW for 10 weeks. With 100mg/ml that would be 3 bottles, you should have half a bottle left or you can run it 12 weeks...I know I'm a newb p.o.s. lol But I figure this is something pretty reasonable to start with.

Cal_21 said:
Get enough test to do @ least 250 mg EW for 10 weeks. With 100mg/ml that would be 3 bottles, you should have half a bottle left or you can run it 12 weeks...I know I'm a newb p.o.s. lol But I figure this is something pretty reasonable to start with.
Hey thanks for fast response what do you mean by EW? i just got the second bottle given to me for free now so ive got 2X 10mil vials of test cypionate...
do you think 250mg a week is enough... im only weighing 65 kilograms every where i read says anything less than 400mg a week is a waste of time. Im pretty shitty cause last time i was meant to get sus 250 and deca 200 ended up only getting deca and ran it for 6 weeks which was a fucken waste lol i just hit it for the sake of it cause i couldnt stand looking at it...

Re: Newbie steroid user been training for 2 years have put on 10 kilos since looking

mnmmarc said:
Hey thanks for fast response what do you mean by EW? i just got the second bottle given to me for free now so ive got 2X 10mil vials of test cypionate...
do you think 250mg a week is enough... im only weighing 65 kilograms every where i read says anything less than 400mg a week is a waste of time. Im pretty shitty cause last time i was meant to get sus 250 and Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - 200 ended up only getting Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - and ran it for 6 weeks which was a fucken waste lol i just hit it for the sake of it cause i couldnt stand looking at it...

I haven't even started my first cycle yet, well technically I'm taking a lil t-bol, but that's more of a rehabing my shoulder thing lol. So take anything I say with a grain of salt...but I do read a little bit & take steroids seriously.

But when I first got here I was thinking more is better. I wanted to stack different compounds & do high dosages. There are some vets on here that swear by 250mg EW (Every Week) Split up in 2 shots. If you work, eat, sleep like you should I don't see why you couldn't become a beast on that. The real reason I want to start off with that dosage is I'm hoping the sides are more controllable seeing as I'm not sure how my body will react hormonally.

Re: Newbie steroid user been training for 2 years have put on 10 kilos since looking

holy ghost said:
a good bro i know just started his first cycle 250mg testosterone enanthate ew
Dianabol - methandrostenolone - 25mg ed 1-4
solid!

I wish I didn't have the MP baldness gene... :( I'd love to hit up some D-bol

Cal_21 said:
I wish I didn't have the MP baldness gene... :( I'd love to hit up some Dianabol - methandrostenolone -
yeah thats a tough break bro...d.b.ol makes you strong as fuck, works fast and it really makes me feel good-mood wise.

you might be able to get away with it if you do low dose- 25 mg's

and a lil alopecia preventive medicine. some real good threads on this subject. ( i am not sure of their validity but you can research )

layinback said:
yeah thats a tough break bro...d.b.ol makes you strong as fuck, works fast and it really makes me feel good-mood wise.

you might be able to get away with it if you do low dose- 25 mg's

and a lil alopecia preventive medicine. some real good threads on this subject. ( i am not sure of their validity but you can research )

For the most part I think I'll stick to more anabolic compounds till th hair goes Then I'll get a head blade razor & get on some Tren, winnie, & dbol :evil:

Top Bottom