Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie steroid user been training for 2 years have put on 10 kilos since looking to gain big size...

Re: Newbie steroid user been training for 2 years have put on 10 kilos since looking

rambleon said:
175 cm roughly translates into 5'8''

And weighing about 150lbs.

Not a good starting off point for juicing IMO.

mnmmarc i think u need to just about double up ur caloric intake. Those 3 eggwhites should be at least 8 and so on. Further it seems to me that ur training schedule isn't really working for u. U should def get that sorted out if u want the benefit of the juice. Since u've already started juicing u need to change ur shit around right fast.

Good luck.

Hey i am taking advice off this thing but you arnt helping me out for me to listen.. im eating 3000 calories a day thats far enough for my body size and weight to put on sufficient size as for post cycle i can get proviron what do you recommend and how do you take it?? like how many pills a day??? and the deca im cycling with the sus im sure if i add it it wont do no harm but add to the gaining ?? pls get back to me thanks... i train hard harder than i eat... rain hail or shine.tell me your methods and ill take it into consideration

Re: Newbie steroid user been training for 2 years have put on 10 kilos since looking

rambleon said:
175 cm roughly translates into 5'8''

And weighing about 150lbs.

Not a good starting off point for juicing IMO.

mnmmarc i think u need to just about double up ur caloric intake. Those 3 eggwhites should be at least 8 and so on. Further it seems to me that ur training schedule isn't really working for u. U should def get that sorted out if u want the benefit of the juice. Since u've already started juicing u need to change ur shit around right fast.

Good luck.

I forgot about the .9 *blush*

mnmmarc said:
Hey i am taking advice off this thing but you arnt helping me out for me to listen.. im eating 3000 calories a day thats far enough for my body size and weight to put on sufficient size as for post cycle i can get proviron what do you recommend and how do you take it?? like how many pills a day??? and the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - im cycling with the sus im sure if i add it it wont do no harm but add to the gaining ?? pls get back to me thanks... i train hard harder than i eat... rain hail or shine.tell me your methods and ill take it into consideration

Well. I still think u should up the caloric intake but 3000 is a start for ur size i admit. Forcefeeding can be a bitch i know.

About the proviron: Adding it in-cycle won't assist ur gaining. It'd help keeping the bloat from the deca and the sus down a bit so u'd look harder. It'll make u horny as hell too - even more than the sust alone. Whether or not it would actually hinder some of the gains depends on the avaliability of the receptors. Some people says that it competes with test for receptor sites so if ur doses are about what u can absorb the proviron would be a monkey wrench in ur machine at that point. I dont quite think ur doses are high enough for this to be a great problem tho.

Using proviron for PCT is a better idea i think. However it must be stressed that it cannot stand alone as such. I forget whether or not u have posted any comprehensive plan for pct. U gotta expect the shutdown from the deca to be somewhat severe so i'd suggest a PCT with hcg, nolva and ur proviron. The proviron should be run for 2-3 weeks at 50-75 mg ed in ur case i think. Only start the nolva when ur sure the deca is out of ur system (say 2 weeks after the last shot). This use of proviron is also the subject of controversy tho because proviron is very mildly supressive so its beneficial effects must be weighed against the possibility that it drags out the recovery.

About the training. It seems to me that there is a very real possibility that u've been overtraining. Many people tend to underestimate the time needed for recovery. The thing is: The juice will speed up ur protein synthesis so ur old program may be better suited for juicing than not. I think u should feel ur way through - see how ur body responds. If i had to say anything it'd be focus on the basics. Compound movements with heavy weight few reps. My body seems to respond very well to this.

Good luck.

rambleon said:
Well. I still think u should up the caloric intake but 3000 is a start for ur size i admit. Forcefeeding can be a bitch i know.

About the proviron: Adding it in-cycle won't assist ur gaining. It'd help keeping the bloat from the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - and the sus down a bit so u'd look harder. It'll make u horny as hell too - even more than the Sustanon alone. Whether or not it would actually hinder some of the gains depends on the avaliability of the receptors. Some people says that it competes with test for receptor sites so if ur doses are about what u can absorb the proviron would be a monkey wrench in ur machine at that point. I dont quite think ur doses are high enough for this to be a great problem tho.

Using proviron for PCT - post cycle therapy - is a better idea i think. However it must be stressed that it cannot stand alone as such. I forget whether or not u have posted any comprehensive plan for PCT - post cycle therapy - . U gotta expect the shutdown from the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - to be somewhat severe so i'd suggest a PCT with HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - , Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - and ur proviron. The proviron should be run for 2-3 weeks at 50-75 mg ed in ur case i think. Only start the Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - when ur sure the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - is out of ur system (say 2 weeks after the last shot). This use of proviron is also the subject of controversy tho because proviron is very mildly supressive so its beneficial effects must be weighed against the possibility that it drags out the recovery.

About the training. It seems to me that there is a very real possibility that u've been overtraining. Many people tend to underestimate the time needed for recovery. The thing is: The juice will speed up ur protein synthesis so ur old program may be better suited for juicing than not. I think u should feel ur way through - see how ur body responds. If i had to say anything it'd be focus on the basics. Compound movements with heavy weight few reps. My body seems to respond very well to this.

Good luck.
Hey thanks so much for the advice really appreciate it... about the training people have said i might be over training but since im on the gear i thought it would be ok to keep pushing my limits while i train so i go all out now... as for food its really hard to keep up with 3000 calories im stuffing my face all day when im not eating meals im eating my almond nuts lol i will do my best to eat more and more each meal as for post cycle im on my 2nd week now of deca and test so if i start about 2 week after last shot ive got round 12 weeks to get the stuff organised so ill get each item week by week and have it ready for when the cycles over... ive tried lifting heavy sets like 6 reps max and 3 sets and doesnt work to well for me. i grow the best by slowing increasing my weights each set. i normally go from 10 - 12 reps, to 8 -10, 6 - 8 then 4 - 6.

ill give you an example of exactly what i do on one day training and you can get back to me as to what you think might be wrong

Chest day
i do flat bench 4 sets, decline bench 4 sets, incline 4 sets, then incline flys then finally 2 sets of dips till failure each set.

Top Bottom