Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Negative / side effects of Accutane?

tical

Banned
What are some things to consider when taking accutane? What kind of sides (long term if any) are there besides the dry skin / chapped lips?

Can it cause serious damage to your liver? Would you consider an accutane treatment harder on your body than an AAS cycle?

Thinned blood
Dry skin
Dry lips
Basically, you are prone to bleed because everything is so dry. But only if you are prone to nose bleeds from the start anyways.
Depression

There's many side effects. I experience only depression and dry lips and skin. I'm on 50mgED.

Cholesterol issues and liver issues are what you should be most concerned about with accutane.

I'm on 40mgs ED right now -- nearing the 3 month mark -- at which point I will quit.

I had bloodwork done 2 weeks ago. Liver is fine, LDL is fine, HDL is just out of the normal range -- but I was in week 14 of a 14 week cycle -- so you can bet that is a big factor.

The only physical side I get is dry eyes, and dry lips. The dry eyes suck.

Accutane is a great product though, I love what it does to my skin.

yea the dry eyes does suck. dry skin, lips etc. is pretty much automatic. ive never heard of anyone not get those things with accutane. im on 80mg a day and dont get any sides besides the dryness.

Do you guys take it while on your cycles? During PCT or between cycles? How often do you find yourself needing to take it?

My understanding is that accutane (after a cycle or two) will actually cure you completly of acne (except for the random zit here and there) because of what it does to your oil glands. I'm sure the dosage amount and cycles depend on how bad your acne is in the first place.

I guess what I'm asking is, does AAS use jumpstart the glands again, requiring frequent accutane cycles?

tical said:
Do you guys take it while on your cycles? During PCT or between cycles? How often do you find yourself needing to take it?

My understanding is that accutane (after a cycle or two) will actually cure you completly of acne (except for the random zit here and there) because of what it does to your oil glands. I'm sure the dosage amount and cycles depend on how bad your acne is in the first place.

I guess what I'm asking is, does AAS use jumpstart the glands again, requiring frequent accutane cycles?
very good question...bump up was wondering myself about timing, since i usually get the bad breakouts after i'm off my cycles.

Hi

I have always had a tendency to get acne. Last year I got a bad breakout and went onto accutane - was taking 70mg per day (a high dose considering taht I only weigh 54ks). Anyway, it did work to clear up the acne after a couple of months. This year, I took a cycle of winstrol and clen and I got a breakout again. I doubt the breakout was from the clen because I am still cycling clen now and my acne is clearing up considerably. So yes, I think it must have been the winstrol that just capitalised on my tendency to acquire acne.

I have found that black soap (african soap) clears up the acne ..... i have tried all sorts of topical stuff but find it works ....

also, i have since learnt that when one takes a cycle they should drink loads of water and take diuretics (double dose on the herbal ones) - this cleans up ones liver and kidneys (or so I have been told) ....

I took the tane for three months and it completely cleared up my skin. Then, I did a cycle and it all came back (son-of-a-bitch!!). Now, I have just started my second bout with it - one approx week 5.
What have others result been like after a cycle of tane and then back on the sauce? Did your acne return with a vengeance as mine did?

i have read and heard that it is best top take whilst on a cycle, but you should ask your dermo, coz each individuaal case varies.

Top Bottom