Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Clen Advice - I follow the rules of the board here

fuma8257

I dropped about 80 lbs over two years and wanted to get the extra 15 more off to get the six pack. Always been big but carry lots of BF. Using a ECA for the two year period and was using eph not ma huang. I developed a very high toloerance where I was using the stack 800pm pre workout with about 80mg eph and was asleep by midnight. On weekends I might use 120mg. It started losing its effect on me. I have been lurking on the boards reading and learning (thanks to all the guys who post good info) and looked into research chems like clen. I obtained the clen from a good company from a word of mouth reference. Last day taking eph was last tuesday and liquid clen started last wednesday. Started slow, and I am now up to what most consider max dosage at 160mcg. No elevated temp, got the shakes once. I'm at day six and it seems like there are no side effects. Monitoring temp and I clock in at 97.8 every time. BP normal. Person who gave referece sampled my supply and its the real thing.

1 - Did i build a tolerance to clen with eph - I know they are different but requier receptors.

2. Does it take longer to notice anything (ive been gaining weight with no change in diet or workouts) with clen than 5 days?

3. Does clen just not work for some people?

4. Do I need to lay off eph/clen for a while to give body a rest then come back?

5. Can I safely up the dosage?

Thanks in advance - I did not enter into this lightly and monitor body BP/ pulse / heat and nothing seems to be happening.

fuma8257 said:
I dropped about 80 lbs over two years and wanted to get the extra 15 more off to get the six pack. Always been big but carry lots of BF. Using a ECA for the two year period and was using eph not ma huang. I developed a very high toloerance where I was using the stack 800pm pre workout with about 80mg eph and was asleep by midnight. On weekends I might use 120mg. It started losing its effect on me. I have been lurking on the boards reading and learning (thanks to all the guys who post good info) and looked into research chems like clen. I obtained the clen from a good company from a word of mouth reference. Last day taking eph was last tuesday and liquid clen started last wednesday. Started slow, and I am now up to what most consider max dosage at 160mcg. No elevated temp, got the shakes once. I'm at day six and it seems like there are no side effects. Monitoring temp and I clock in at 97.8 every time. BP normal. Person who gave referece sampled my supply and its the real thing.

1 - Did i build a tolerance to clen with eph - I know they are different but requier receptors.

2. Does it take longer to notice anything (ive been gaining weight with no change in diet or workouts) with clen than 5 days?

3. Does clen just not work for some people?

4. Do I need to lay off eph/clen for a while to give body a rest then come back?

5. Can I safely up the dosage?

Thanks in advance - I did not enter into this lightly and monitor body BP/ pulse / heat and nothing seems to be happening.

?any help on this one or anyone have this type of thing happen - no effect clen when its good

whats your diet look like bro? i would take some time, maybe 1 month or so, off of all stimulants to give your body a rest. then come back and use the clen 14 on 14 off. take some benedryl with it and you can cycle like that for 2-3 months. but i think the underlying issue is the diet. With or without clen or eca, you should still be losing weight (if thats the goal) through diet and cardio.

brewers said:
whats your diet look like bro? i would take some time, maybe 1 month or so, off of all stimulants to give your body a rest. then come back and use the clen 14 on 14 off. take some benedryl with it and you can cycle like that for 2-3 months. but i think the underlying issue is the diet. With or without clen or eca, you should still be losing weight (if thats the goal) through diet and cardio.

I am about 210 and do some form of cardio everyday, i never go over 2100 calories a day and get about 180 gr protein a day. Seems like I hit a place where I cant get rid of the last amount of fat and looked into clen. I have a high tolerance for the eph and wondered if anyone had this type of situation before. I did not wait at all between eca and clen. My BMR is about 3000cal a day and toss in a workout and I should be ripped but its not going that way.

200mcg clen has little effect on me and I wont go higher unless a doc says its not a problem - today was first 200 day

fuma8257 said:
?any help on this one or anyone have this type of thing happen - no effect clen when its good
clen at high dosages can be dangerous
more so than ephedra in my opinion

someone stated that benedryl can clean receptors for clen and ephedrine
so mabey you could try that
but youve been on it for a long time
if your gaining weight it could be muscle(lets hope so) or you could have a fundamental flaw in your diet as mentioned above
if you dont fix that flaw you will gain it all back as staying on eca for life is just not gonna work

acneman said:
clen at high dosages can be dangerous
more so than ephedra in my opinion

someone stated that benedryl can clean receptors for clen and ephedrine
so mabey you could try that
but youve been on it for a long time
if your gaining weight it could be muscle(lets hope so) or you could have a fundamental flaw in your diet as mentioned above
if you dont fix that flaw you will gain it all back as staying on eca for life is just not gonna work

I hear you on part about not being able to take ECA forever. To be honest I think I take it more for the mental pump in the gym than weight loss. I am always hungry even with ECA. I know that I have gained muscle maybe at the rate of two pounds a month with no gear is a lot. It just has me almost worried that 200mcg clen does not phase me. 60mcg of the same bottle had a friend trembling and at 99.5 degrees.

I have never seen any research (medical or web) that talks about more than 200mcg a day.

Is there one correct way to ingest the liquid - does it matter if its in a shake, under the tongue or taken as a shot?

I personally think all these liquid products and companies suck. I've tried two of them and not mentioning any names but i think the shit's crap and they are ripping people off, My buddy tried a different one I didn't try and his shit's crap. I went up to max dose of t3 with my t3 and feel nothing. i use clen and never got nothing. i had my buddy try my t3 and nothing. He said when he used to get t3 pills you would fucking get hot and sweat balls. Same with clen. but this liquid stuff i got does nothing to me or him and his company he got his shit from too. i ain't buying no more liquid. it's fucking bs fucking scammers

jagerbombme said:
I personally think all these liquid products and companies suck. I've tried two of them and not mentioning any names but i think the shit's crap and they are ripping people off, My buddy tried a different one I didn't try and his shit's crap. I went up to max dose of t3 with my t3 and feel nothing. i use clen and never got nothing. i had my buddy try my t3 and nothing. He said when he used to get t3 pills you would fucking get hot and sweat balls. Same with clen. but this liquid stuff i got does nothing to me or him and his company he got his shit from too. i ain't buying no more liquid. it's fucking bs fucking scammers

In a not so scientific study the same batch did nothing for me and is working great for someone else. Not to name names but there are a lot of sponsors around here that sell liquid (i did not use one of these) and some here profess that they are legit. I understand the agrument that the stuff is so cheap that you would be foolish to fake clen as you would get no repeat business.

I wonder if they would collect money from bad sponsors?.....

fuma8257 said:
In a not so scientific study the same batch did nothing for me and is working great for someone else. Not to name names but there are a lot of sponsors around here that sell liquid (i did not use one of these) and some here profess that they are legit. I understand the agrument that the stuff is so cheap that you would be foolish to fake clen as you would get no repeat business.

I wonder if they would collect money from bad sponsors?.....

im not referring to any ef sponsors either, i haven't tried them and know of nobody in person who has either. i just am not gonna go with liquid from any place ever again. for another reason as someone posted not to long ago, what are they putting in the liquid with the chemical? nobody knows and it could be some harmful ass shit. not worth it imo. i was up to 100mcg's of t3 per day and eating clean and doing cardio, my weight loss did not increase. my buddy is taking t3 from a different place. no difference for him either and i had him try the clen from another place i got and as i suspected as he suspected, it's junk. give me some pillz :)

Top Bottom