Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need To Build Muscle - SALE right now till Monday!

Rick...as a rep, this is the best news we could receive...and when I mean receive I mean communication! It sounds like you are taking on initiative to an ongoing problem that I know everybody here is now breathing a sigh of relief due to this is the #1 complaint from our loyal NTBM customers, this is all great news and look forward to this day when it all comes to play. I will locate my slin so I have it for now, I have secret source ;), and patiently wait for it to come back to the NTBM store. Thanks for the BIG update Rick, this really is huge news!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

This is very complex retail business that can get out of your hands pretty quickly if you let it. When it came to restocking products, we've learned from mistakes of the past. Now we are using projections models predicting restocking needs a full 4 months ahead of time. It wasn't something easily done until growth was built into the model, pretty much any previous attempts to keep stock in didn't keep pace with growth and seasonal trends. Some times a product would rush off the shelf and go out of stock and we would knee-jerk order a bunch of it, only to watch it's season pass and sales slow and it just sit there for a year, unable to use that capital towards other products. We just didn't have 3yrs of sales trends to use as reference, now we do.

We have a hicupp with protein expected in about 60 days... We are trying to prevent it, but it may mean the demise of some flavors for good. Not your favorite ones but the regular Vanilla and Strawberry stuff that is not what we are known for.

We may be dropping some products an replacing them with newer next generation formulas, we will keep you guys updated.

This is what we have in store new products for the first quarter of 2013:

- Revised PhytoSERM-347 Formula.
- Revised RS Transaderm Formula
- NEW Topical Fat Burner (Yohimbe and other stuff to target Gyno!)
- NEW topical anti-estrogen
- NEW Topical Anabolic
- HCGenerate Extra Strength
- New Anti-Estrogen product in capsules.
- NON-Stim Preworkout (D-Asparic, Citruline, L-Norvaline, Creatine HCL, and much much more. 8,000mg formula!!!
- Lo-Prolact (nelson Montana Formula)
- Prostate Protection and support (nelson Montana Formula)
- Ox Aminos - Glandulars and BCAA (nelson Montana Formula)
- N2 UNBOUND (Nelson Montana Formula)
- N2 PCT (Nelson Montana Formula)

Finally: ***HMGenesis*** and ***HCGenerate Black*** July 2013 ;)

Big things coming to EliteFitness.com this next year. You guys will be very happy :)

Last edited:
This is very complex retail business that can get out of your hands pretty quickly if you let it. When it came to restocking products, we've learned from mistakes of the past. Now we are using projections models predicting restocking needs a full 4 months ahead of time. It wasn't something easily done until growth was built into the model, pretty much any previous attempts to keep stock in didn't keep pace with growth and seasonal trends. Some times a product would rush off the shelf and go out of stock and we would knee-jerk order a bunch of it, only to watch it's season pass and sales slow and it just sit there for a year, unable to use that capital towards other products. We just didn't have 3yrs of sales trends to use as reference, now we do.

We have a hicupp with protein expected in about 60 days... We are trying to prevent it, but it may mean the demise of some flavors for good. Not your favorite ones but the regular Vanilla and Strawberry stuff that is not what we are known for.

We may be dropping some products an replacing them with newer next generation formulas, we will keep you guys updated.

This is what we have in store new products for the first quarter of 2013:

- Revised PhytoSERM-347 Formula.
- Revised RS Transaderm Formula
- NEW Topical Fat Burner (Yohimbe and other stuff to target Gyno!)
- NEW topical anti-estrogen
- NEW Topical Anabolic
- HCGenerate Extra Strength
- New Anti-Estrogen product in capsules.
- NON-Stim Preworkout (D-Asparic, Citruline, L-Norvaline, Creatine HCL, and much much more. 8,000mg formula!!!
- Lo-Prolact (nelson Montana Formula)
- Prostate Protection and support (nelson Montana Formula)
- Ox Aminos - Glandulars and BCAA (nelson Montana Formula)
- N2 UNBOUND (Nelson Montana Formula)
- N2 PCT (Nelson Montana Formula)

Finally: ***HMGenesis*** and ***HCGenerate Black*** July 2013 ;)

Big things coming to EliteFitness.com this next year. You guys will be very happy :)

I can't wait! I've stocked up much stuff now new stuff is coming out. Guess I need to hurry up and use it up so I can buy the new stuff. That's awesome news!!!

HMGenesis, N2 Unbound, N2 PCT, BCAA's, all kinds of new products...this is exciting news for NTBM brothers and sisters, 2013 is going to be bringing us great things...ok I will say it "fucking bad ass!!!"

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom