Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2 shampoo reviews ? Test causing hairloss

I dont know, I put gel on my hair... and No it's not because of the gel lol , I have put on Gel for years but this is happning lately because of Test converting to DHT... so I don't know if I should take Fina or N2shampp

I use Nizorol 2%, Nioxin, and .5mg propecia when I'm on. When I'm off I drop the propecia. No hair loss here. Have run 3 cycles.

N2shampoo is the real deal fellas. It works.

here is a great link to a site specifically dedicated to hair loss from steroids

Hair Loss From Steroids

Click on the "products that work" section, he is currently reviewing n2shampoo as we speak. Has a mini video review up, and is currently pleased and impressed with it.

I dont notice it while I'm on. I've used it when I was off.. but I dont think I need it so I stick to topicals. I think its good to run at .5mg while on to minimize excess DHT.

I had a lot of hope on this shampoo. But after using this N2 shampoo for 2 weeks now the results are not looking good. I noticed more hair loss than with Pantene shampoo. Before using this N2 my hair length that falls out were an inch long or more. After using N2 I noticed my hair length that falls out is now 1/4" long.This stuff is killing my hair root or something. I followed the instruction on the label since using the shampoo. I want a refund.

Isn't that a good thing? I'd be happy if the hair that was falling out of my head went from being an inch long to only a quarter of an inch long...

Top Bottom