x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

My results with the 10mg dbol bridge

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about My results with the 10mg dbol bridge within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: 7 Weeks ago I finished a 13 week cycle, 7 weeks of bulking and 6 of cutting. Two days after my last shot of winny I started taking 10mg of dbol first thing in the morning, and I continued doing this for 4 weeks post cycle. During this time I kept 99% of my size and strength gains( I even pulled a raw, no belt no straps 600lb dead at the end of the 4th week). I started clomid the same day I started the dbol, but ran it a little heavier and a week longer than usual. This is just a guess, but I

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

My results with the 10mg dbol bridge

7 Weeks ago I finished a 13 week cycle, 7 weeks of bulking and 6 of cutting. Two days after my last shot of winny I started taking 10mg of dbol first thing in the morning, and I continued doing this for 4 weeks post cycle. During this time I kept 99% of my size and strength gains( I even pulled a raw, no belt no straps 600lb dead at the end of the 4th week). I started clomid the same day I started the dbol, but ran it a little heavier and a week longer than usual. This is just a guess, but I think my own natural test production recovered about 75% during this time, my nuts returned to their normal size but my sex drive seemed a little low.

So I would say the bridge did work, but if I was to do it again I would probably throw in an extra week of clomid after the bridge is done
    Homer Simpson: You can use statistics to prove anything that's even remotely true...

Homer Simpson: Old people need to be locked up and studied so we can determine which valuable nutrients can be extracted for our benefit...

Homer Simpson: I wish God were alive to see this

The coolest bodybuilding gear on the net!
    CLICK HERE!

Pro Bodybuilder Dr.RobertBanner's Avatar
    karma for you my canadian bro

Good to know bro! I was planning on giving it a shot in just a few weeks at the end of my cycle. I will give the x-tra week of clomid a try as well.

Re: My results with the 10mg dbol bridge

Originally posted by needsize
    7 Weeks ago I finished a 13 week cycle, 7 weeks of bulking and 6 of cutting. Two days after my last shot of winny I started taking 10mg of dbol first thing in the morning, and I continued doing this for 4 weeks post cycle. During this time I kept 99% of my size and strength gains( I even pulled a raw, no belt no straps 600lb dead at the end of the 4th week). I started clomid the same day I started the dbol, but ran it a little heavier and a week longer than usual. This is just a guess, but I think my own natural test production recovered about 75% during this time, my nuts returned to their normal size but my sex drive seemed a little low.

So I would say the bridge did work, but if I was to do it again I would probably throw in an extra week of clomid after the bridge is done
    the problem with your dbol bridge, is the absence of aromatise inhibitor, which is a must during a dbol bridge

the outline for that is posted on meso-rx.com

Good Broly
    The other problem is some sort of proof your HPTA was functioning. Some tests would have been a good indication of it truly being a successful bridge.

Chasing TheTerminator away from my 14 year old sister :o(

Thumbs up

Elite Bodybuilder Japanese machine's Avatar

Re: Re: My results with the 10mg dbol bridge

Originally posted by serge

the problem with your dbol bridge, is the absence of aromatise inhibitor, which is a must during a dbol bridge

Im glad you brought this on the table, its seems to be neglected.

Originally posted by Dizzy
    The other problem is some sort of proof your HPTA was functioning. Some tests would have been a good indication of it truly being a successful bridge.
    here is the proof you seek, look at the case study, 2 weeks after the cycle and 4 weeks after the cycle, all the blood work is posted on there

http://www.mesorx.com/articles/pharm...e-study-01.htm

Re: Re: My results with the 10mg dbol bridge

Originally posted by serge

Someone please explain, at least briefly.

Re: Re: Re: My results with the 10mg dbol bridge

Originally posted by supertech69

Someone please explain, at least briefly.
    why dont you just click on the link i have posted, and LEARN