Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My results with the 10mg dbol bridge

I have a couple of questions for you. Why go back on so soon? Are you getting ready for a show or a pro athlete? Another is why would you deadlift 600lbs with no belt? Seems like your asking for an injury which would for sure mess up the rest of your cycle and progress.

What sort of dosages would you have to use for arimidex in this case to make it "an effective bridge".

I myself am currently doing it (just started) and would be interested to know, as I have arimidex on hand.

Thanks,

Thorazine

BigD50 said:
I have a couple of questions for you. Why go back on so soon? Are you getting ready for a show or a pro athlete? Another is why would you deadlift 600lbs with no belt? Seems like your asking for an injury which would for sure mess up the rest of your cycle and progress.

The competition I'm doing is in one year, right now I'm trying a different appraoch to cycling than usual. As far as the deadlift, I haven't used a belt in 5 years and am injury free in my back, you're running more of a risk of getting an injury by using one. 600lbs wasn't a big deal, I've gone up to 545lbs for a set of 5 with no belt

Thorazine, I'm not sure about doses, I would guess around 1/2mg every day

needsize said:
My stats are 5'9", 215lbs at about 8% bodyfat with a new cycle staring today

No shit--you pulled a 600 lbs deadlift at 215? That's pretty close to 3x bodyweight. I am impressed. Good job bro.

cyp said:

No shit--you pulled a 600 lbs deadlift at 215? That's pretty close to 3x bodyweight. I am impressed. Good job bro.

Thanks, there's a pic of it in the pics forum

Thanks, I was mainly happy that it came 4 weeks post cycle

Top Bottom