Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Anti-Gyno Run Results *With Pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woops that was my mistake I misread something. The prami is to help the libido since letro will put a hurtin on it.

Stane is for after come off letro to prevent rebound.

My mistake.

"you will never be happy with your results, but that shouldn't deter you from trying to obtain your goals"

~Me

No worries man, thanks. Is 1mg of a day overkill?

You should be fine with it. Letro is really powerful stuff and the sides are pretty harsh so there needs to be a balance. As always though if you start noticing adverse effects taper it back and see if it helps.

"you will never be happy with your results, but that shouldn't deter you from trying to obtain your goals"

~Me

Has anyone used Forma by itself to reduce puffiness? I have no lumps, but I do have puffiness and wondering if forma would work or not for this?
I'd rather run this than Letro if possible as it's less harsh and less to worry about.

Low body fat getz puffines gone...good diet & training with Forma...winner

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using EliteFitness

I tried the 2.5 mg am and pm a night protocol and it helped with the puffiness and what not but dam did the sides wipe the floor with my ass.

I could only do it for a week and taper off of it. I felt like shit after 5 days like I was going through pneumonia again. And I am pretty sure it had an adverse effect on my lipids.

Wouldnt recomend the 5mg a day protocol.

Letro isn't harsh. Just run 2.5 mg a day and you should be ok. 5mg is only appropriate if you have serious issues. Prami is a fucker and it makes me physically ill. I do not use it, nor do i use any prolactin antagonist.

Lefty78 - Forma will reduce puffiness. But letro will go through gyno like a freight train.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom