Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Musclepay FAQ [Dropshipping & Website developer]

MPay Rep

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
We have received multiple FAQs for Musclepay. I'll add some here for you guys and add more as more FAQs come in. Please continue to send your questions or comments in; our growth is fueled by your feedback!

Musclepay FAQ

How do I register?
You register with one of these two links based on the plan you wish to pick.
U: https://www.musclepay.com/turnkey-pharmacy-package/registration-request
U: https://www.musclepay.com/dropship-plan/registration-request
Turnkey includes website builder (subdomain of Musclepay) with products loaded for you. This also includes customer support for your customers.

Dropship plan will load our products onto your site, if you have one but it does not include the features listed above.

With both plans, we ship, process payment, update order statuses. Once your plan is chosen, the guides/tutorials will walk you through the process for setting up each plan.

If I wanted to do a separate site, who picks the name?
You can select your own site name and it would be a subdomain of Musclay, e.g., yourstorename.musclepay.com.

Do you custom make my website?
With the Turnkey Plan, the site builder is plug-and-play and no web design experience is required.

Who loads the products in my storefront?
The products are also plug-and-play.
With the Turnkey Plan, you can list and delist products at your choosing. You can adjust prices as well, to increase profit margins or to be more competitive.
With our Dropship Plan, you will load our products into your existing website using an API. You will manage your listing and website, as you normally would.

How do I get paid?
You can setup withdrawal methods using a few different payment methods: BTC, LTC, Western Union, Moneygram, Zelle, bank wire, etc. You can authorize a withdrawal anytime you like!

Do I have access to the storefront?
With the Turnkey Plan, you have an administrator page where you can moderate settings, prices, etc.
With our Dropship Plan, you will also have an administrator login but it will contain less features than our Turnkey plan.

How do I make money?
With each plan, a 40% commission is in place. You can increase your commission by adjusting your prices or be competitive.

How does Musclepay make money?
We do not charge anything to get going, even on out Turnkey plan, which includes us making a site for you. Musclepay will take the remainder of your 40% commission of a set price on each product. If you increase the price of the product, you will take the extra profits.

How long does payment take to process?
Domestic products can take a day or two. International shipments can take between 3 and 5 business days. In either case, the customer will always receive an email notification.

How long does shipping take?
Domestic products can take around 1 week from the payment date. International shipments can take a few weeks, depending on customs hold times and COVID-related restrictions on the postal system.

How do I contact you?
You can reach our Support Team by clicking the Contact Us link found at the top and bottom of our webpage. Please note – you must be registered to submit a ticket with our Support.

Are you open to listing my brand on Musclepay?
Check out our "Become a Supplier" section of our site to get started! All suppliers will go through an initial and then monthly quality control test to maintain a premium line of products.

What forms of payment do you accept?
Your customers have the option to pay with Bitcoin, Litecoin, Western Union, Moneygram, and Zelle. in checkout. If BTC or LTC are chosen, there is 10 discount to your customer's order total. The discount is applicable to any items not already discounted.

How do I contact support?
You can reach support department from the contact us page.

I'm going to start my own store in September

my only issues is how do I get paid? lets say I send 2-3 guys do I get btc or wire?

Top Bottom