Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

in monday is my first cycle testosterone cypionate + tren + >>

EQ (boldenon) is a much more mild steroid then tren.

For an AI - get aromasin and take 10mg EOD. You can order aromasin from ag-guys.com if you need a source. Aromasin is the best choice for an AI since it is a suicide AI. There will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage.

EQ (boldenon) is a much more mild steroid then tren.

For an AI - get aromasin and take 10mg EOD. You can order aromasin from ag-guys.com if you need a source. Aromasin is the best choice for an AI since it is a suicide AI. There will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage.

thankyoubro:))
i stop the tren and now using boldenon with test c
did i need aromasin now ? or wait tree week to make analist

thankyoubro:))
i stop the tren and now using boldenon with test c
did i need aromasin now ? or wait tree week to make analist

Take it now. You should always start your AI on day 1 of your cycle and use it throughout your entire cycle and PCT.

An AI is very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

Take it now. You should always start your AI on day 1 of your cycle and use it throughout your entire cycle and PCT.

An AI is very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

youaregreat:))

how i can know if geno stating ? and it's posible to get geno in one week ?

i was in pharmsi they told me why you need aromasin , what is better aromasin or AI ? becouse there is anti estrogen too ?

please help me :(( and i want to contect with you dircktly >> how

Aromasin is an AI. AI = aromatize inhibitor. Aromasin is what you need to keep estrogen in the low-normal range.

You can order aromasin from ag-guys.com

Aromasin and Arimidex are both anti-estrogens. That is what AI stands for.

If you have no choice then arimidex will be better than running nothing.

Aromasin is superior because it raises IGF-1 levels 25%, does not negatively affect cholesterol levels, and is a suicide AI so no risk of estrogen rebound.

Arimidex is terrible on lipids, and can easily lead to estrogen rebound.

Aromasin is just a newer drug and it takes doctors years to lean about the newer compounds available.

Top Bottom