Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Methyl - 1-testosterone

I've been reading up on M1T, and my UG anavar seems to be damn near close in terms of sides. See, fellas here say they have little to no sides at all when running var, which I found funny bec when I ran my UG var @ 40-50mg/day, I had a ton of sides (eg insomnia, decreased libido, lethargy, body warmth, sweating in bed, uncomfortable pumps in the gym, headaches, acne, and high BP). Could my var be M1T instead of oxandrolone? Or am I just one of the sensitive types? This var I bought wasn't at all expensive, which makes me even more suspicious. What do you guys think?

Didn't intend to hijack this thread, it just seems related to it somehow. Thanks for reading.

I've been reading up on M1T, and my UG anavar seems to be damn near close in terms of sides. See, fellas here say they have little to no sides at all when running var, which I found funny bec when I ran my UG var @ 40-50mg/day, I had a ton of sides (eg insomnia, decreased libido, lethargy, body warmth, sweating in bed, uncomfortable pumps in the gym, headaches, acne, and high BP). Could my var be M1T instead of oxandrolone? Or am I just one of the sensitive types? This var I bought wasn't at all expensive, which makes me even more suspicious. What do you guys think?

Didn't intend to hijack this thread, it just seems related to it somehow. Thanks for reading.

usually winny is whats filled in the caps instead of var. maybe u got drol? idk

my source just started carrying 1-testosterone cypionate. Im assuming it should give the same results as the M1T as its basically the same compound right?

Does any one have experiences with 1-test cypionate, im eager to try it as people say the results are similar to tren and high dose primo

usually winny is whats filled in the caps instead of var. maybe u got drol? idk

Thanks for the reply. I've done injectable winny cycles before, and all I get from that is mild acne and minor stiffness in the joints.

Never tried drol before, but the thing is, I didn't bloat.

So you're saying drol could've caused all the sides I mentioned?

I know of one who already is bwahahahaaa will have it by end of next week. But I am not about helping places sell products like this.

So please do not ask "where can I get it" becaise that is the against the rules. This thread is for information only.

Where can I get it bro?

lol j/k

M1T is too potent/toxic for my taste. Serious compound.

Thanks for the reply. I've done injectable winny cycles before, and all I get from that is mild acne and minor stiffness in the joints.

Never tried drol before, but the thing is, I didn't bloat.

So you're saying drol could've caused all the sides I mentioned?

oh shit wait up. i just remembered that there is another thing like winny and var that is even cheaper than winny. its called mestanolone. (proviron is mesterolone). mestanolone is cheaper than winny and suppoed to be like winny without the joint problems. maybe u got that, idk. possibility

oh shit wait up. i just remembered that there is another thing like winny and var that is even cheaper than winny. its called mestanolone. (proviron is mesterolone). mestanolone is cheaper than winny and suppoed to be like winny without the joint problems. maybe u got that, idk. possibility

Read up on mestanolone. It seems to be quite good. In any case, that cycle of mine yielded nice results, and after pct, I kept most, if not all of my gains. Shouldn't be complaining really, but at the price this var was going for, it really gets me to thinking what it really is, (esp since i bought a shit load of it again for my next cycle ;)).

Thanks for the reply though. I guess I just need to send it to a lab to have it tested. What do they call a lab that can test for the composition of my caps? Would you know?

my source just started carrying 1-testosterone cypionate. Im assuming it should give the same results as the M1T as its basically the same compound right?

Does any one have experiences with 1-test cypionate, im eager to try it as people say the results are similar to tren and high dose primo

Its powerful stuff bro and I know where you got it from.

Top Bottom