Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Methandrostenolone???

Lifter911

Has anyone heard of this steroid Methandrostenolone? At this website the are callin this D-bol. Here is the website where you can order it from.

http://free-cam.com/s-labs/

Can anyone go to this site and tell me if this website is for real or not and if these roids their sellin are real or some fake shit.

I will strongly appreciate any replys

did you read the agreement when you signed up? you can't post this shit. And on second thought, you should do alot of research and reading before buying anything if you don't know what dbol is.

I've seen this site before yes they are real......BUT!!!! They are not illegal steroid per sey!!! Its like GBL is converted by the body into GHB!!! I'm not sure how effective this stuff is-- it may work somewhat...or--it may be total bunk!!!! Do some research before putting anything into your body!!! RADAR

Re: Re: Methandrostenolone???

UK steroids said:

Dbol has become the generic name for the compound methandrostenlone/methandienone.
It doesn't matter if it is Russian or Thai ( Anabol)
if it is methandienone it is a brand of Dbol.
Dbol was originally develloped by Ciba-Gieigy whos
patent expired and a whole host of brands broke out.So Dianabol is just a brand name almost like like Coke is.
I use Anabol from British dispensary (see pics on site).
It is plain meth.

Check the price.

Regards
Jack www.anabolicsteroid.co.uk :angel:

Every time you post it is with this crap. Your sig. is a source post, I can't see why you are still geting away with this crap.

Top Bottom