Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron strength

the.gladiator1987

Platinum
One of the reasons I got mast was for strength and it would get me lean. But I mainly wanted it for strength. Now im reading more and im seeing that it doesnt really do shit for strength? Anyone who has run mast, how was the strength? And obviously if it was with test/tren/mast i doubt mast was the one that got u stronger. Anyone have experience and if so how was it? All i care about is the strength gains.

I guess while im asking this, what would be the ULTIMATE strength stack? Not size or vascularity, just raw motha fuckin strength. And with ideal doseages lol not 2g test 1g tren and 100mg var :p

Anadrol 50 got me the strongest I've ever been.. but I got huge too.. so if you're in some kind of weight class that's shot..

I know guys that used halotestin with phenominal results..

var helps me, but less than Anadrol..

hope that helps a little.

So halo for some bad ass strength thats what I read everywhere too. I dont give a fuck about size in fact I dont wanna be more than 205 and im 200 now. I just want to be a strong mother fucker. And ripped.

Im on anadrol 50 right now. Im likin the strength gains, bench up about 20lbs so far in 12 days

Holo but very liver toxic, I'd prefer tren but that's not all that great for you either...but would go nice with ur mast/test

Well im finishing off this cycle with a bottle of Needto's tren. Its always given me good strength. I guess ill just use the mast anyway, and see what happens. At least ill look like im on the cover of those bb magazines hahaha

Now i really want to try Halo!!!!

Ya I always wanted to run it but I'm scary like that lol
my livers prolly jacked up enough already. What's your bench at right now anyways? Also consider a lil suspention see if that boost ur strength up, your already running test so it's not like ur adding another compound... I think :worried:

Ya I always wanted to run it but I'm scary like that lol
my livers prolly jacked up enough already. What's your bench at right now anyways? Also consider a lil suspention see if that boost ur strength up, your already running test so it's not like ur adding another compound... I think :worried:

Well im running drol as a kickstart and by the time i get the susp the test e would p robably be kicking in, and ED injections would be fucking GAY lol but I do wanna try it.

My bench right now is 275x7, started at 275x4. I got chest on Sunday and im feelin like Ill be able to bust out at least 8. Then Ill start bumpin it up 10lbs until I get 8 again and it would be badass if I got up to 315x8!

masteron is not going to do much in the strength department. The real benefit of masteron is the anti-catabolic properties and the aggression it gives during a contest prep. Im on week 10 cutting with mast/test/tren and my strength has dropped a good 20%. Diet plays a major part in strength gains

masteron is not going to do much in the strength department. The real benefit of masteron is the anti-catabolic properties and the aggression it gives during a contest prep. Im on week 10 cutting with mast/test/tren and my strength has dropped a good 20%. Diet plays a major part in strength gains

mother fucker! I just always hear these raves about masteron, fuck. O well its pretty mild so ill just take it. Thx for the response. My diet is 4000 cals daily so i know ill get stronger anyway.

So anyone have an idea on the best strength stack?

Top Bottom