Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mark McGwire cycle

being bigger and stronger will definately help you, but people say it wont help because you have to have the natural skill and talent to be good anyway. I can juice all I want and I will never be a linebacker in the NFL. sure, it would help, but I would already have to have the skills and years of practice to be able to be that good, juice or not. The same is true of all athletes.
The thing is he had the skills and practice. What I am trying to say is they helped amplify his athletic ability. Some people can make contact with a baseball and not be able to hit it out the park while Mark was blasting the ball. I am sure he had home runs where he just muscled it over the wall. I mean look at what Bonds was doing. He was hitting the ball regularly into the bay to the point where point would sit in kayaks out there during games lol.
I dont pretend to know a lot about baseball but I know hitting is about hand eye, contact, and hips(I think).

The thing is he had the skills and practice. What I am trying to say is they helped amplify his athletic ability. Some people can make contact with a baseball and not be able to hit it out the park while Mark was blasting the ball. I am sure he had home runs where he just muscled it over the wall. I mean look at what Bonds was doing. He was hitting the ball regularly into the bay to the point where point would sit in kayaks out there during games lol.
I dont pretend to know a lot about baseball but I know hitting is about hand eye, contact, and hips(I think).
yes it definately helped his athletic ability. But those other guys could have taken roids too to hit it farther. It is not cheating since there is a safe and effective way to use steroids. Its their responsibilty to learn how to do it properly if they want to be the best. People need to stop bashing steroids in sports. Everyone has a fair advantage to learn the best and most effective ways to build muslce.

yes it definately helped his athletic ability. But those other guys could have taken roids too to hit it farther. It is not cheating since there is a safe and effective way to use steroids. Its their responsibilty to learn how to do it properly if they want to be the best. People need to stop bashing steroids in sports. Everyone has a fair advantage to learn the best and most effective ways to build muslce.
Lol Idk if people take steroids in sports especially baseball. I just think it is funny how misinformed the masses are. I think we have a similar view of the situation.

Anyone ever see comedian Bill Burr's take on steroids in baseball?

Lol Idk if people take steroids in sports especially baseball. I just think it is funny how misinformed the masses are. I think we have a similar view of the situation.

Anyone ever see comedian Bill Burr's take on steroids in baseball?
a ton of people do. baseball, football, MMA all use. But i agree that the masses are severely misinformed. Its funny to hear someone talk about it when they have no idea whats going on

a ton of people do. baseball, football, MMA all use. But i agree that the masses are severely misinformed. Its funny to hear someone talk about it when they have no idea whats going on
I think it is funny when people suggest basketball player use which would be kinda funny. The only thing basketball players could do better would be jumping.
I think steroid improves performance but not like the masses think.

ok I must chime in here...fisrt of all steroids are not going to help you hit a 89mph curve ball or a 100+mph fastball....another thing people forget when trying to dis mark is the fact that the pitcher was also on roids so he was able to throw harder and longer so you cant discredit that he was a great hitter....also if you question his cycle just look at pics of him when in Oakland vs St Louis.....nuff said....

It helps in so many ways. Fast twitch muscle fibers, muscle memory, improved bat speed, improved focus, improved coordination, improved aggressiveness, improved confidence, allowed him to play many games that he would haven't been able to play due to muscle fatigue and general wear and tear. The list goes on and on. Test helps every professional athlete that plays a sport that frequently gets regular television ratings. Who the f are we kidding here?

If Mark couldn't do it in his late twenties - early thirties, what changed in his early forties? Better workout routine and you got it juice!

I think it is funny when people suggest basketball player use which would be kinda funny. The only thing basketball players could do better would be jumping.
I think steroid improves performance but not like the masses think.

Endurance, speed, hand eye, increased red blood cells, and increased strength to name a few. Putting twenty pounds on when you're battling in the paint changes your game a little.

A lot of muscles are involved in swinging the bat. It's basically a movement that requires muscles from head to toe to function correctly.

Top Bottom