Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Mail Box Ect. just as risky as recieving home mail...?

Shoot Me Up

Hay guys, I just wanted to ask if it was more riskier to set up a mail box (non federal) at a place called mail box ect that lets you rent out a PO box. I cant mail shit to my house anymore because my mom is on to me...Just from experience, have any of you guys ever done such a thing and had no problems...I dont want to look suspicious but i will be recieving international packages constantly....they dont have the jurisdiction anyways...what you guys think?

Consider that when you receive a package, they call you. What happens if your mom picks up the phone. You'll need a cellphone.

And, btw, ppl living with there parents shouldn't be using steroids in the first place.

BigAndy69 said:
Consider that when you receive a package, they call you. What happens if your mom picks up the phone. You'll need a cellphone.

And, btw, ppl living with there parents shouldn't be using steroids in the first place.
My uncle is 33 and lives with hes parents lol

The only way I see it being safer is if you used a fake ID, otherwise they still can pin your name on it. The same things apply however that you can always say you didnt know what was being sent to you.

Zyglamail said:
The only way I see it being safer is if you used a fake ID, otherwise they still can pin your name on it. The same things apply however that you can always say you didnt know what was being sent to you.
I agree ...I think it is a good idea to wait a few days before you open it.... also that way u can say, "I didnt know what it was thats why i never opened it i thought it was anthrax or some thing."

I have a P.0. at MBE and I just gave them a bogus phone number so they wouldn't call me at home. I get stuff sent to me with delivery comfirmation so I always know when it gets to my box.

I find it's safer. Sometimes i'll leave the package there for 3-7 days because it takes me 20 minutes to get there and it's out of the way. this way if they decide to wait around for me it won't be likely they'll catch me with my hands on the goods. But if i receive at home it's more likely i'll get the package 5 minutes after it's put in mailbox.

so are you saying that mail at home is safer?
Im not saying its safer, Im just saying that if you use real ID to get PO box, it really isnt any different than getting it at home. They can link the package to a reciever either way.

Top Bottom