Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Loss of appetite from this test flu---wasting precious time!

Audio8

Ok, first of all, I just want to say, FUCK TESTONON! This shit is causing me so many damn problems it's ridiculous. My ass cheeks are in extreme pain, I have a big tennis ball sized lump on one of em, and I've got test flu. And to put the icing on the cake, I lost all my appetite. I'm literally sitting here force feeding myself with tablespoons of peanut butter. Anyway, just wondering if there's anything I can do to boost my appetite. I'm only on day 4, so it'll be a while before EQ's pleasent side effect of extreme hunger kicks in.

I get the Sust flu whenever I use it and my appetite turns to shit. I tried B-12 injections but it didn't really work. I just kept force feeding myself. I feel your pain bro.:(

That sucks bro, I've heard alot of people say stay away from the testonon. wish I had some advise, but I don't. I'll send you some Karma though:D

The only thing I can add is give it time. The flu symptoms will pass and the hunger will come back. While you are on, you do not always have to strive to get everything in that you need to as far as food. If for a few days say you only get in 2000 calories, don't worry about it. You still have plenty of time to grow. People always seem to think tht while I am on I need to take full advantage and eat to the extent and get all the itmes I need in my body. It is not always the case. Just relax and don't woory about the small things. It always gets better.

aahepp said:
The only thing I can add is give it time. The flu symptoms will pass and the hunger will come back. While you are on, you do not always have to strive to get everything in that you need to as far as food. If for a few days say you only get in 2000 calories, don't worry about it. You still have plenty of time to grow. People always seem to think tht while I am on I need to take full advantage and eat to the extent and get all the itmes I need in my body. It is not always the case. Just relax and don't woory about the small things. It always gets better.

Interesting point, but there's another side to that. You also can't be too lax and think that the steroids will do all the work. But I see your point. I'm just wondering when this flu will go away so I can starting eating again. I'm sick of all these damned shakes! yuk :spit:

thast why you stick to test enan like testoviron to avoid all that SUS crap sides

had the same thing happen to me

give it a few days, you'll get better
i ended up taking a week off the gym (yes, in the middle of the cycle) because i felt terrible and i had no appetite or energy
fortunately, these crappy feelings will pass and you'll then have
the test in your system and be able to grow at that point

don't stress too bad
one week out of ten won't kill your entire cycle

Top Bottom