Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Longest time anyone has been on Dbol

The longest I was ever on dbol was 6 weeks and I hated it! I hate Dbol period, the shiet is only good for short term. Stuff is so overated in my eyes.

juggernaut69 said:
The longest I was ever on dbol was 6 weeks and I hated it! I hate Dbol period, the shiet is only good for short term. Stuff is so overated in my eyes.

Awwww come on! Performance-wise dbol is the best oral. period. and the cheapest!! What more could you want!!??

GaryWary said:

Awwww come on! Performance-wise dbol is the best oral. period. and the cheapest!! What more could you want!!??

I agree and dbol is my favorite drug and of coarse its cheapness and effectiveness is unmatched even by anadrol.

why do you say it is over-rated?

DAEO-What kind of results did 10 weeks yield?What was your dosages???

i wouldnt stay on longer than 6 weeks. I was just on a 50mg ED for 6 weeks and got my liver checked after the cycle and it scared the shit out of me. You don't think shit can happen to you until it does. It turned out my liver was still under stress from the cycle and returned back to normal. But once your liver is fucked up then say goodbye.

--JMasters

I was on for 16 weeks.No probs.Up to 75mg/day.

You can be on for years with low doses like 20mg.Not advisable but possible.Like the oxandrolone,aids patients.

8 weeks@50mg but i think it stops working after 6 weeks now ive only do 4 weeks i have a minor BP problem :( its gets a litlle high when im on

Why would some of you guys want to stay on for so long (16 weeks!) or at high dosages. You know it can screw you for life. No more dbol if no more liver! Besides, most gains are lost after Dbol anyways. The permanent gains were only being able to bust your ass that much harder in the gym because you were stronger and recuperate better. 20 mg for four weeks has been my max., but I've jumped back on four weeks later.

Top Bottom