Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Long winstrol cycles

JG1 said:

True.

I used to train and the same gym as Juan Marquez, and we used to talk all the time. I was amazed of the amount of gear he used to use....Christ I don't even remember what he doses were...this was about 9 years ago, but I know they were insane.

I still remember him doing standing one arm overhead tricep extentions with a 120lb d-bell for reps during his contest prep...unreal.......

Right, the doses I've heard pro's admit too are rediculous. 120 ibs dumbell? Damn! I use 125 ibs on a cambered bar for behind the head extension with both arms, does that count? LoL

BodyByFinaplix said:

Right, the doses I've heard pro's admit too are rediculous. 120 ibs dumbell? Damn! I use 125 ibs on a cambered bar for behind the head extension with both arms, does that count? LoL

Yeah he was a strong mofo. Still is I guess...saw he competed in the masters olympia.

I remember there was a magazine article tacked on the wall at the gym with Juan on it and it said "Kid Natural"....he always used to laugh at that one.

What scares me is not the high test doses, its the high doses of 17-aa drugs and insulin some of them use. 300 mg of d-bol a day for 4 and 5 months at a time or 100 iu's of humalog a day.

RSNOBLE- well first off I don't see a remarkable change in my physique while on or off creatine and I will probably only use it now for post cycle or while I'm on insulin. I remember when I was 15 and first started working out creatine seemed to help but I just don't see the price as being worth it really. Rather buy a bottle of test. If I get it really cheap like I did last time off of ebay then Ill use it. As far as using it then drinking beer or diet soda I just don't understand why it would be a problem. I mean any alcohol intake is going to hinder gains. It's not like creatine is liver toxic or anything. I really don't understand the diet pepsi thing. Someone please come on here and correct me if I'm wrong.

02gixxersix said:
RSNOBLE- well first off I don't see a remarkable change in my physique while on or off creatine and I will probably only use it now for post cycle or while I'm on insulin. I remember when I was 15 and first started working out creatine seemed to help but I just don't see the price as being worth it really. Rather buy a bottle of test. If I get it really cheap like I did last time off of ebay then Ill use it. As far as using it then drinking beer or diet soda I just don't understand why it would be a problem. I mean any alcohol intake is going to hinder gains. It's not like creatine is liver toxic or anything. I really don't understand the diet pepsi thing. Someone please come on here and correct me if I'm wrong.

You very well could be right. Im just going off of what i've heard. I've heard that you want to take in a lot of water when you use creatine or it doesn't work as good. Thus the caffeine in diet pepsi makes you pee more, and we all know beer dehydrates you. I guess I could just try it and see.

In the past I have really had problems with my carpal tunnel swelling up when I use it so thats also a prob. However that was with Celltech (dont go there, i didnt know any better at the time) only. Plus it gave me the shits really bad. The only creatine product I tried that I noticed results with was socals turboblast600. That was years ago, and I was not drinking then like now. To tell you the truth, I get along better the next day after a few beers the night before than I do without. Now what's going on at the molecular level I dont know, but I certainly feel better. And this is also in comparison to the days I didnt drink that much. I just seem to have more get up and go the next day. WTf is that all about??

I have done winny only cycles(with a little drol thrown in to get things goin) from 50 - 100mg ED for 10-12 weeks, ive had bloodwork done after them...everything was fine except for my test levels, they were still low. Although, i did take milk thistle ED and drink PLENTY of water. Only bad effect from the extended use was hair loss, but nizoral took care of that...

mikecsa Mod @ www.insanebodybuilding.net

I have been on winny for over 18 weeks at 100mg EOD. No issues. I am getting off soon and staying off til winter samll cycle with winny and then long cycle in the summer.

I have beend doing this for 3 years in a row. First 2 years had blood work checked after stopping and within 1 month all liver counts returned to normal.

The only thing I never checked was HDL.

Top Bottom