Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A little bit embarasing...

lionheart69

Hey guy's. When I'm on Sauce my ass hole burns like crazy...And my crap turns to paste. Sorry to gross you guys out, but why does this happen and what can I do to fix it?

What you're experiencing is called "sphincter pump". This is common with gay males that are on gear. When the big boys pound you, you need to use more lub than you would if you weren't on.

a little bit embarasing

You guy's are pretty funny..HA..HA...I can always count on Elite''s guy's for a laugh...maybe I'll just try eating more...I started on anadrol..when I got to pill #10 I had to stop....No apitite.

genarr3 said:
What you're experiencing is called "sphincter pump". This is common with gay males that are on gear. When the big boys pound you, you need to use more lub than you would if you weren't on.

LMFAO

:D :D

lionheart69 said:
Hey guy's. When I'm on Sauce my ass hole burns like crazy...And my crap turns to paste. Sorry to gross you guys out, but why does this happen and what can I do to fix it?

I could just feel the flames commin'...lol.

But on a real note---- I never had the burnin' u speak of but my body uses up everything I eat while on and I do shit a lot less. Don't know if that helped but that's all I can tell ya!

Maxx >>>>>

Top Bottom