Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

keepinf hydrated is a must for aas

jnef

which is a given, anyhow my water intake is just ridiculous these days 12 bottles a day or so

how many of you use purifiers/filters - do you like em?

I use a Pure water filter on the sink in the island. It's just for filling water jugs. I like them and I think it comes out much better than buying bottles of water.

pappad said:
I use a Pure water filter on the sink in the island. It's just for filling water jugs. I like them and I think it comes out much better than buying bottles of water.

thats what i wanted to hear :)

are they a pain to maintain or is it just replacing filters every so often

I use a PUR filter on the tap, so far its been 6 months and haven't had to replace a single filter. Only downside is waiting longer for your water.

Sooo much cheaper than bottled water, install was a breeze right out of the box. Best $25 I've spent on plumbing =)

I live in Colorado, we don't need filters here, tap water is very clean.
When I'm out and about I always take a few bottles of Dasani and sip all day.

JNEF said:
which is a given, anyhow my water intake is just ridiculous these days 12 bottles a day or so

how many of you use purifiers/filters - do you like em?

you just dont like the idea of drinking tap water?

Does keeping hydrated help with gains or is it necessary to avoid entering dehydration mode and feeling like you are gonna pass out?

I use a filter jug in the fridge and fill my work cooler in the morning and make sure its finished by the time i come home .

love the taste of puron

brad.

Top Bottom