Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Iron Addicts Gym in Miami raided by FBI and DEA

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
Iron Addicts Gym in Miami was just raided by FBI and DEA about a week ago. They found a whole steroid distribution ring on the 2nd floor. It was tied to a well known source called wellnessfitnessnutritionstore.com, which operated a US domestic UG lab.

Owners are under arrest. Records of the company have been seized and DEA is actively investigating customers. If you purchased from this busted source, lay low.

wellnessfitnessnutritionstore raided:
https://www.evolutionary.org/miami-gym-raided-by-dea-and-fbi/

Richard-Rodriquez-and-Jay-cutler.jpg

if it is too good to be true, it probably is. the fact these guys were using a website and were domestically based was the first red flag. this is why on evo we do not allow domestic sources, because if they have a website they are prime to be taken down and customer records with it. they have customer info from this raid since they were writing fake scripts for them.

Their practices made no sense at all. Unless they were thinking that the best way to hide is right out in the open, they were completely stupid. I cant believe how they were doing business.

This sounds pretty bad. Imagine if you ever made a purchase very long time ago. And then the DEA and FBI come after you..

Curious how it will play out in the end, but I am surely not going to mess with domestic sources.

This sounds pretty bad. Imagine if you ever made a purchase very long time ago. And then the DEA and FBI come after you..

Curious how it will play out in the end, but I am surely not going to mess with domestic sources.

LOL. I would assume (and hope) that if one hypothetically only ordered enough for personal use that there isn't much to worry about.

Top Bottom