x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Ipamorelin and CJC 1295

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I started taking Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 without DAC yesterday. I dont see many logs and i see a lot of people wondering what kind of results you can get wiith these peptides. I have enough to go a couple of months right now and see what this stuff is really about. Im taking each 3x a day. Morning, pwo, and before bed. Im taking 100mcgs of each in the morning and before bed. After my workout, I'll take 100mcgs of cjc and 100-200mcgs of Ipa. I weigh 215 and i have no idea what my bodyfat

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
sarms1.com
mailorderhgh.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
dganutrition.com
dganutrition.com
    Good Broly

Ipamorelin and CJC 1295

I started taking Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 without DAC yesterday. I dont see many logs and i see a lot of people wondering what kind of results you can get wiith these peptides. I have enough to go a couple of months right now and see what this stuff is really about. Im taking each 3x a day. Morning, pwo, and before bed. Im taking 100mcgs of each in the morning and before bed. After my workout, I'll take 100mcgs of cjc and 100-200mcgs of Ipa.
    I weigh 215 and i have no idea what my bodyfat is, but its pretty high and not where i want it. Im currently in the middle of a strength phase, training 4 days a week Westside style. Im in the middle of week three of that, so im gonna finish my 8 week phase, training that way and see what these peps do. I weigh and measure everything i eat and keep up with it on my phone my fitness pal. I know exactly how many calories i need everyday. Im going to keep my calories at maintenance and see what happens. Hopefully I can keep up with this and let you guys know what kind of results i am getting.

re: Ipamorelin and CJC 1295

I did a couple of months of Ipamorelin and mod grf and I couldn't gauge its effectiveness. I think you need to do at least 6 months to truly gauge how it will work imo.

the gym,kitchen,work, or my bed..not in any particular order

Quote Quote posted by bird901 View Post
    I started taking Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 without DAC yesterday. I dont see many logs and i see a lot of people wondering what kind of results you can get wiith these peptides. I have enough to go a couple of months right now and see what this stuff is really about. Im taking each 3x a day. Morning, pwo, and before bed. Im taking 100mcgs of each in the morning and before bed. After my workout, I'll take 100mcgs of cjc and 100-200mcgs of Ipa.
    I weigh 215 and i have no idea what my bodyfat is, but its pretty high and not where i want it. Im currently in the middle of a strength phase, training 4 days a week Westside style. Im in the middle of week three of that, so im gonna finish my 8 week phase, training that way and see what these peps do. I weigh and measure everything i eat and keep up with it on my phone my fitness pal. I know exactly how many calories i need everyday. Im going to keep my calories at maintenance and see what happens. Hopefully I can keep up with this and let you guys know what kind of results i am getting.
    Nice, ill be following. I'm getting ready to run the same stack. Cjc 1295 should be run at 3000 mcg/week taken in 3 doses before bed. So something like 1000mcg on tues.,thurs, and sat. Then run the ipa 100mcg 3x daily, a.m. post workout and before bed and make sure ur not eating carbs or fat within a half an hour of injection.

Good Broly
    Weighed in this morning at 215.8. My sleep is definitely better with this stuff. I used to wake up every 2 hours. Only woke up once and felt great when I got up. Upped cjc to 150mcgs everytime and ipa to 200 pwo

Quote Quote posted by chesty View Post
    I did a couple of months of Ipamorelin and mod grf and I couldn't gauge its effectiveness. I think you need to do at least 6 months to truly gauge how it will work imo.
    what were u expecting? if u were expecting huge muscle gains..if so, u will be disappointed in most peptides unless u include them in a steriod cycle imo

with cjc and ipa u get nice body recomp effects.. losing fat at a good pace and gaining lean muscle..longer is better imo..u can diet down and not lose muscle and actually gain .. got to use it for what it is worth ..very good if used for the right reasons and correctly

ALIN

Thumbs up re: Ipamorelin and CJC 1295

Quote Quote posted by bird901 View Post
    Weighed in this morning at 215.8. My sleep is definitely better with this stuff. I used to wake up every 2 hours. Only woke up once and felt great when I got up. Upped cjc to 150mcgs everytime and ipa to 200 pwo
    Looking forward to hearing how you do.

I was expecting something similar to gh. I was just saying that a couple of months isn't long enough to gauge what the real effects were. It needed to be longer.

Good Broly
    Looking for recomp not weight

Looks good, bro! Looking forward to hearing your results and comments!

Good Broly
    Took yesterday off from the gym taking today off from the peps. Started on a Wednesday, so I'll start 5 on2 off with the peps Monday. Weighed 216.8 this morning. Started at 215