Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

insulin use and diabetes

harem

Anybody out there who has actually become diabetic due to bodybuilding intended insulin use, or know someone personally,
????

you have to abuse it a lot...if i take it its 10ius after a workout only on workout days its 3 weeks on 1 week off so it ends at week 11...i dont take it anymore i only useed the 3 on 1 off once and the other time i only used it for 3 weeks...i wont be taking it anymore i think but thats just me maybe i will in the future...

anyone know of people who cycle it 2 weeks on 1 week off,
year round,
would that cause any problems?

The point is that it is not necesary to stay on all year round to get good gains. Cycling it is better and allows your body to go back to normal insulin production for a while at least. If you want to go on all year and post your results, I'm sure everyone will be very interested to see how you react when you go off.

AD, theoretically is it not possible to run humalog eod? post workout on the hardest workouts? Or can you see a problem that I cant?

No, I think that would work well. In my opinion, slin's effects are mostly anti-catabolic in nature and work as you take it. Slin isn't like gear where you need to take it for an extended period of time, allow it to build up in your system, and then it gets more and more effective. Insulin is designed by nature to do its job immediately so there really isn't any problem with taking it on a staggered schedule or for only your hardest workouts. Each time you use it, it will do what its supposed to do. I don't know if I explained that very well...let me know if its unclear.

Top Bottom