Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

insomnia on tren??

i'm 5 days into my fina and i been waking up in the middle of the night and having a hard time falling back to sleep.

i never got that problem. but i probably wasn't absorbing but 1% orally. <cough cough>. but if i had that problem....XANAX and KAVA!!!!!! lol. :D

check your BP (blood pressure) that always seems to give me sleeping problems when its high

whats been bothering me has been the aggression... i get easily pissed off more now than ever. i'm a easy going guy but lately i'm ready to fuck someone up on the drop of a dime:mad: its all worth it though!:D

I have it for the first time, even though I run bromo with it..Sweats are also up. Didn't know what to do last night so this is what I did. Just before bed, I ate something called cornrice. It's VERY low in GI, about 30-35. To this I ate 15g kasein, one can of tuna. I also took 1.25mg bromo and made my own tea from KavaKava, jasmine and some of that herb that is used in beer. Don't think it was a good idea mixing all that shit, also proviron in that before bedtime "stack". Muscles very twitching like crazy but after 1 hour I was far from awake.

at 75 mg ED I get only a small amount of sleep. Just 4 or if I am lucky 6 hours. I have trouble falling asleep as well as staying asleep. I occasionally use an anti-histamin for it which helps a lot!

Top Bottom