Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection site pain after 3 days. Infection?

It's normal bro... if you don't have a fever etc, give it a few days... I don't ever shoot glutes and this is why...lol I only do quads and delts, rotating between them...

The fact that is is hard is actually a good sign. :)

aight i'll give it another few days...if it isn't good by sunday i will go to the ER or something. good thing is that i don't have a fever. im really hoping it isn't infected cause that would f***king suck....i just have never heard of this kind of pain for 4 days straight because of one f**king pin ! Next time I might try the quads...

it is red and noticeably SWOLLEN. the pain is SLIGHTLY going away but the swelling seems to have gotten a little bigger today.. im going to continue to use the foam roller on it and take hot showers and massage it. hopefully it will just go down in time. any other advice would be appreciated.. If it IS an infection I have azithromycin on hand. if that would help..

Allso take a couple anti histamine it seems to help me and others .

Brad.

Yep that's perfect , the same and worst ,mate I have had prolly the most painful stuff around golf ball size lumps and red from back to leg , it was the only stuff we could get at the time (good ol 'A' ) but it did work well .

Brad.

Yep that's perfect , the same and worst ,mate I have had prolly the most painful stuff around golf ball size lumps and red from back to leg , it was the only stuff we could get at the time (good ol 'A' ) but it did work well .

Brad.

damn...alright that makes me feel a lot better. i just dont know what im going to do on legs days cause if this lasts a week, then fuck...hah

maybe ur allergic to testosterone. but wait. that would mean?

just kidding. i shoot in glutes all time 1 5/8, seems like i'm gonna hit a bone, but never have i had that pain or condition. did u go deep enough? if u think u did, maybe went in at a bad angle and actually shot in between subcutanious fat layer and muscle. could explain a buidlup of the test combo, the very slow absorption, allergic-like reaction and irritation. just a thought from a pre-med drop out. from the get go u could have massage the area extensivley to ensure good absorption.

Top Bottom