Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

if i do 1000mgs test a week should i inject 500 on 2 days or?

First off, that's a lot of test. Are you sure you need that much? second, what kind of test is it?

eastyboy said:
some dude at my gym said if you do it all once a week ill start seeing more gains is this true????

the guy in your gym is a jabroni and a half, listen to us not that idiot

Number one depending on the test its gonna be a large shot nothing over 2ml should be shot in one shot ..... i hope ur talkin bout test400.... but still 2.5ml in one shots quite a bit and i hear it hurts like hell and is underdosed (dont quote me on it! im not 100% sure just something ive read on another board)
but if it is test400 do 1.25 ml mon and 1.25ml thurs

I don't know what kind of test ur using but I'd say 2x/week over 1x/week no matter what it is. This keeps your blood levels stable. I do 2.5cc in my glute 2x/week with no problems. Sometime I do 1.25cc in each quad but then I can hardly walk for a couple of days.

don't mean to flame you, dude, but that's a HELL of a lot of test per week!!! how many cycles have you done before? what's your stats? what else are you stacking it with?

Ideally you should split it up as much as possible to ensure steady levels of testosterone. I'm running 1000mg of enanthate right now and shoot like this.

Mon: 1cc right bi
Tue: 1cc right quad
Thu: 1cc left bi
Fri: 1cc left quad

This keeps androgen levels pretty steady so there aren't a lot of fluctuations which can cause undesirable sides and inconsistant anabolic activity.

6ft 210 ,yea its test 400,i was doimg sust 250 but my girl found it and trashed ive been doing 750 mgs a week but want to step it up.thanks guys

Top Bottom