Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have some questions about a d-bol only cycle

ricorico said:
tru...but wouldnt adding 400mgs of cyp a week for 10 weeks make his cycle so much more sweet?? you need some K for you ballsy-go-against-everyone statement

that would be true for anything bro....but if he wants to do a dbol only cycle then like the pinguin god said...done right....you can gain.

swordfish151 said:
that would be true for anything bro....but if he wants to do a dbol only cycle then like the pinguin god said...done right....you can gain.
most def tru.....im just a test freak!, but isnt everyone? :p

Tux said:
Guys, please stop perpetuating this old myth. Dbol only is NOT a recipe for disaster. If he runs 25mg/day dbol with .5mg/eod of adex... he won't gain much water. If he runs that for say, 6 weeks, he can gain a good 8-10lbs of pretty solid muscle, and that's not going to just dissappear post-cycle since it's not water. Muscle is muscle, whether you gained it from primo or dbol. With proper PCT, he'll keep almost the exact same amount no matter what his cycle was. That being said, most people will still tell you to inject, and I tend to agree. Overall, injectables are safer and more effective, also cheaper in most cases for moderate to high doses. So, get over the fear of the needle. However, if you really want to do dbol only for a first cycle, it won't be bad. Take the tabs divided up every 4hrs or so to keep blood levels stable. Take .5mg arimidex eod throughout cycle, and start nolvadex for PCT the day after dbol stops.

it's definately not a recipe for disaster, though...the better gains will come from test IMO. RADAR once said that the guys back in the days used to do dbol only for 8 to 10 weeks if i'm not mistaken...just not at crazy doses.

15 to 20mg/day for 6 to 8 weeks should not be bad at all as of sides. so...lower doses for longer period of time will gain some decent but not drastic gains, strength with little sides...i'd definately take liver protectants just for shits and giggles.

Bro your going to gain off of d-bol alone ,but by taking it alone your going to make it alot harder keep all that hard earned mass.If you can get over your fear of needles you'll be alot happier during post cycle.First Cycle=TEST in my opinoin

So i should take 1 tab of d-bol 5mg every four hours. I thought You should at least take more then 5mg before you work out.

when taking dbol stacked with other gear, i would split it up throughout the day.
but a dbol only cycle, i would say, take 2 in the morning, and take the other 3 about an hour before your workout. not too late at night, it might make it hard to sleep.

if you take the adex like tux said, then you will be putting on muscle, and not a lot of water, and those gains CAN be keepable. dbol only is not a popular cycle here, but a lot of bros have done, and have made gains off it.

my question is: why a dbol only cycle? how many cycles have you done ? what are your goals?
and do you just wanna look good for the summer and dont wanna stick urself with a needle, because after the beach is gone you're not setting foot in the gym again till next spring ?

dbol only cycle = a good summer beach bulk cycle if you dont /wont shoot. nows the time for it june.haha. as for time to take it, spread it out evenly to keep blood levels from spiking all at once. im not sure its a popular cycle but id say most do it on there fist cycle.

spikemydog said:
dbol only cycle = a good summer beach bulk cycle if you dont /wont shoot.

How is bloat good for the beach?

Var only makes sense for a "summer beach cycle", but d-bol only doesn't at all.

Top Bottom