Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much test per week?

bloodyface1

[FONT=&quot]I've seen guys talking about cycles of 250 to over 2g a week. In lieu of prescribed TRT, how much a week do some of you guys run continuously. I am gonna run a cycle of 500/wk sust plus a few hundred or so of eq with proviron and liquidex for 12 weeks, then I was thinking of staying on sust at 250/ week indefinately.until I decide to cycle again (I'm hypogonadal and need to be on test anyway) Seem OK?[/FONT]

the way you determine what your trt dose is by how severe your medical condition is which is determined by a doctor, not you , me or anyone else... unless you have a severe condition, 250 mg is basically just staying on cycle all year, which is not healthy nor smart whatsoever

250mg is pretty high for a TRT..

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

[FONT=&quot]I've seen guys talking about cycles of 250 to over 2g a week. In lieu of prescribed TRT, how much a week do some of you guys run continuously. I am gonna run a cycle of 500/wk sust plus a few hundred or so of eq with proviron and liquidex for 12 weeks, then I was thinking of staying on sust at 250/ week indefinately.until I decide to cycle again (I'm hypogonadal and need to be on test anyway) Seem OK?[/FONT]
You dont just decide to blast and cruise man. That's not smart or sensible at all. Trt is for those with low test, and when you cruise you still lose gains no matter what you've heard. Going from high levels to lowered levels that happens

Top Bottom