Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much natural Testosterone does an average young male produce per day?

I think it has to do with lifestyle, culture, careers and simple evolution more than anything. Today people are forced to learn jobs that require more technical ability vs labor because efficiency and automation have been the focus with computers and robotics. More and more labor is being outsourced and the time frame of this change correlates in parallel with what we've discussed.

If you measured the average testosterone levels of men back in the hunting and gathering era before we learned agriculture and the relationship between the sun and soil, their test levels were probably 10x higher.

Yes I agree its healthier to eat all organics and stay away from preservatives, etc. But the fact is the health gains we've seen in the past century have made Americans healthier in general. 90 years ago the average male lived 20-30 years less than the average male today. Thats a fact which is mainly due to the nutritional increases, fortified foods, new agricultural methods, better healthcare (not price wise), sexier women, and health programs in schools which starts everyone out eating right at a young age.

....Measure aborigines and tribes who still hunt and gather in South America and Africa, I bet their test levels are off the charts as well.

This isn't necessarily a bad thing, higher political, technical, and management positions require "emotional intelligence" and reserved behavior for a variety of reasons which correlates with lower testosterone levels. Most of you probably wont understand this, but I bet the majority of men in high power positions have low testosterone due to using more brain power rather than physical power. ...doesnt hurt to look intimidatingly good though. ;)

lol bloke worst peice of evidence ot support ur arguement, if ya from australia ud understand these guys are on average in worse shape and and health then the average american, it really is shocking

Brother the reason they have the worst health is because they dont have access to modern healthcare, foods fortified with vitamins, and good food in general. Thus also the reason for their low life expectancy. But, that doesnt mean they don't have more free testosterone. ;)

Last edited:
lol man all these reasons why we have low t levels

well i thought i might aswell contribute

atrazine pesticide used to spray fruit and vegetables has been shown in a study to completely change the sex of fish and frogs, in both studies spraying the creatures with this chemical turned the entire group into males, aswell as there offspring

ethylnitrosourea another pesticide sprayed on rats before mating decreased the fertility rate by over 50% compared to the placebo group, and total serum testosterone levels declined by 62% on average, aswell as the mortality rate on birth almost doubled

there was also the emergenence of neurogenic tumours in 15% of the group sprayed with the pesticide, while the placebo group had none

the offspring (1-4 generations) of the rats sprayed with the chemical also showed an increase of 35% of carcinegens, aswell as total testerone levels were approx 40% lower then the placebo groups offspring

and of course theres the pesticide DDT (banned in america to be used in agriculture, however food sprayed with DDT and imported to america is still allowed) which was shown to turn male fish into hermaphrodites when discovered there testicles had eggs laden inside them

along with other PCBs used to spray food, DDT is mildy oestrogenic, and has the ability to bioconcentrate, (meaning its builds up in ur system to high levels) and in a study that looked at carp living in water contaminated with these chemicals, showed a estrogen to testerone ratio of almost 2:1in the male fish,

hell we could make and endless list of what all the chemicals we use in modern society do to our bodys

YouTube - Don't need a gun when you have a Donk - Crocodile Dundee 2 ur looking pretty jacked bro. can I hire you as my donk if I have take a trip to australia?

Hell, its not even test levels you should worry about its the excess estrogen levels because of the chemicals. IMO I feel great on arimidex or low dosage aromasin...confident, outgoing, focused and driven on all my tasks and the pump during lifting feels almost as if I am on a cycle.

Bro the point I'm trying to make is that completely natural lifestyles that require more aggression such as hunting and gathering tribes naturally promote increased testosterone vs todays more sedentary lifestyles such as desk jobs.

Obviously the people you are describing don't fit into this category. But your arguement is cute. Lemme guess, your a hard working laborer thats in production?

It isnt the "pesticides and chemicals" that are reducing our testosterone levels its the evolution of our lifestyles in general terms.

lol man have u been to australia?

they have the best health care available to them, free housing, education, etc aswell as benefits and almost guaranteed recognition and preference when getiin a job

there food is great and free, not to mention government subsisidzied and supplied and community supported

and there an alcohol ban in all there communities due to the inability for the general culture to control there alcohol intake

i seriosuly doubt they have high t levels considering how they are

theres usualy alot of issues in aus regarding this becoz of the amount of money the aboriginal community uses fo tax payers ot finance all there benefits

just saying from the way ive seen how they are, if they have high t levels then i cant imagine wat kind of condition theyd really be in if they had average t levels

Last edited:
Says bloods I have seen. Says the obesity of America. Says the diet Americans are on. Says genetics. Says peoples lifestyles like alcohol, nicotine and losing sleep. I promise you won't find many young guys with high test levels.

Oh. I thought you were making a statement about a general physiological problem developing in men over time.

Then yes, treating your body poorly will no doubt cause lower test levels.

Top Bottom