Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long do mdrol gains last

tuncan-

I was wondering if phmns gains last longer than steroid's and if you have to follow the same routine and diet as when you finish a roid cycle to keep them for long time, I got me some mdrol that I will be using before the summer, thanks.

the best steroids that keep your gains after using are those that are slow and mild gainers. the deca's, primo's, EQ's, etc. fast gains = not keepable. generally the chances of keeping gains from orals are slim because they are such short cycles that you get quick results and that is it.

also the longer you have been working out and built a base, the better chance you have to keep it. it is so fucking true. i have been generally off of steroids for a year now and i still look like i lift, while other dudes i see come off gear and lose everything like balloons. it is because i have 20+ years of training under my belt, most of that was natural

Pro-hormones don't leave much in the way of keepable gains. They make you balloon up when on cycle but the majority of the weight you gain is just water weight.

My advice to you would be to use steroids. They are cheaper, more effective and WAY less harsh in the way of side effects. Pro-hormones are some of the most toxic things you can put into your body.

I explain how to properly run a first steroid cycle in this video here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Here's what I recommend:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Weeks 1 - 10[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]testosterone e or test cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- VERY important to prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/[/FONT]

Great points above. Usually if you gain weight fast you just lose it all. The thing with pro's is that they are only ran 4-6 weeks. That is really not enough time to gain much muscle that you will keep. You are better off going with injectable test for a first cycle.

Top Bottom