Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long can u use steroids for

danthegrab

A few people at my gym have been using steroids for about a year only 2ml a week is this ok or will it cause serous health problems please advise me thx dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on so many factors. It is definitely not advised unless you want to end up on TRT. Its best to cycle on and off to let your body recover.

Depends on so many factors. It is definitely not advised unless you want to end up on TRT. Its best to cycle on and off to let your body recover.

Agreed..unless your on TRT I think its a good idea to come off here and there.

Trt is not the worst option honestly, I used to HATE pct, never made it all the way thru one (time on+pct=time off).
Did an 8 month long tren a cycle (yeah, I know, bloods are fine) and that was about it for the pct thing. All blast and cruise now. Once you go b&c... Well you never go back

How long can you realistically blast and cruise for? Like to you do like 2 blast a year then come off or do you keep going until you want to come off completely?

Blast and cruise is blast and cruise. after awhile, the natty test just isn't coming back... At least not well or easilt

Just blast and cruise, its so much better. PCT is just paying cash and throwing your body in the grinder just to lose gains. They didn't even do PCT back in the 70s and Golden era of bodybuilding.

Just blast and cruise, its so much better. PCT is just paying cash and throwing your body in the grinder just to lose gains. They didn't even do PCT back in the 70s and Golden era of bodybuilding.

Top Bottom