Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Long Before I Start The Next Cycle???

getbig27

im in the 4th week of a 6 week ox only cycle with great results. gained 5lbs and its solid...nice and hard.....anyway by the time the 6 weeks are up ill have my dbol and winny ready to go...do i need to take some time off before starting the dbol and winny or can i go right into it? i plan on running both for 5-6 weeks. what do you guys think???

You seem to be doing oral only, and staying on for that long will be tough on your liver. I'd take time off. And I wouldn't do dbol and winny together.

Considering most people use ox to bridge..you could jump right into another cycle if you wished, or since its 17Aa give your liv a small break for a couple weeks and than have at it.

SPENTAGN-- i think my liver will be fine but why wouldn't you do dbol and winny? do you know of two orals that would work better together for a little mass????

ok ill buy that....dbol and winny...NO NO....then make a suggestion....what orals would you combine for a little mass gain?

Top Bottom