Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how do i make this muscle Symmetrical?

Status
Not open for further replies.

|NTRAMUSCULAR

you know those muscles that connect each side of the neck to the shoulder sort of? the one you build up by doing shrugs...well both of mine are symmetrical when looking at me from the front but from the side the left one looks nice and meaty but from the right side you can sorta still see my bone. only i would notice this but still i wanna look good from both sides :)
i know i could simply do more shrugs with just one side but would that build up the side part that i'm looking at or just the part that makes the front look higher?

your superior trapezius muscles??

cmon man, you dont even know what they're called? dumb fuck..

anyways, your problem isnt muscle, its structural..you might just be inbalanced in the sense of your bone structure--not muscle..if you want to overcompensate for the deformity just do dumbell shrugs and isolate each trapezius muscle..(say it with me, "TRAPEEEEZEEEEUSSS"

fuckin newbie:mad:

i never even had that muscle untill i did BROVEL you know that high quality shit that can only be found in mexico? huh whos the newbie now huh? ...are you trying to say that i'm deformed? well i guess its sorta like my car...it has different hubcaps on both sides BUT WHOS GONNA LOOK AT BOTH SIDES AT THE SAME TIME? ah well i'm shameless

that last post just made you sound so retarded kid..grow the fuck up and leave this board until you get some hair on those marble sized balls..

"OOOH BROVEL from Mexico??? WHATS THAT? is that like WINSTOLE? or NOLVADECKS??":rolleyes: :rolleyes:

|NTRAMUSCULAR said:
i never even had that muscle untill i did BROVEL you know that high quality shit that can only be found in mexico? huh whos the newbie now huh? ..

you never had a trap muscle? you're a fucking retard..

and what do you mean "whos the newbie now huh?" you little rainbow ass muncher...

and yes i'm saying you might be deformed..or you need your scapula/clavicle/upper cervicals adjusted by a chiropractor

my point was i'm not trying to be a steroid/bodybuilding encyclopediea...and i dont want to bust my wallet...so i pay 30 bucks for a couple cycles here and there. i'm just some kid trying to keep in shape...whats worse some kid who doesn't know that shrugging muscle or some fat lazy ass who doesn't even care. by the way whats the name of that muscle i used on your girl last night?

|NTRAMUSCULAR said:
my point was i'm not trying to be a steroid/bodybuilding encyclopediea...and i dont want to bust my wallet...so i pay 30 bucks for a couple cycles here and there. i'm just some kid trying to keep in shape...whats worse some kid who doesn't know that shrugging muscle or some fat lazy ass who doesn't even care. by the way whats the name of that muscle i used on your girl last night?

30 bucks for a cycle? Ok, now you sound like you have fucking down's syndrome..leave this board or i'll get you banned you little fucking kid..i think George should make it a requirement that every member is at least 18 years old...

and whats the name of the muscle you used on who you dumb fuckin piece of shit..look at the avatar lil boy...i'd rip your fuckin head off for that comment...im fucking crazy and you better believe it...and besides, my girlfriend alphaxi is so hot, she'd laugh at your ugly ass if you even tried to speak fuckin loser:mad:

If you don't even know what the muscle is called you should definately not be using any type of gear, cheap or not. And if you couldn't see "The muscles that connect each muscle to the side of the neck, sort of" you need to start working our before you try to take a magic potion to put on muscle. Even though it may be cheap you are wasting your money. The fact that you are a kid, somebody needs to put that group of muscles that connect your ankle to the floor right in your ass for juicing. It's shit like this that gives AS a bad name, the drugs aren't dangerous, it's the people that are dangerous. Just like a gun deosn't kill people, people kill people.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i'm sorry...is that what this has been all about...your jealous that i even have those muscles symmetrical or not? bro i wasn't makin fun of you i just wanna build up my right side a little more...just take a couple of 10lb weights in each hand and roll your shoulders up...you'll have em in no time...good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom