Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to diagnose sides on mk677

Hamie21

I am currently on nutrobal MK 677
I’m at week 6
I’m also using n2guard

I am retaining a lot of water on the cycle but I'm not sure if it's from drinking a lot. I'm the type of person who carries around water and drinks all day and all night. I love drinking water

do you think that my water retention is from drinking too much water or is it from taking the MK

it comes down to the sodium/potassium ratio... after 4-6 weeks generally the water dissipates but its best controlled through this ratio... most get nowhere near the amount of potassium they need daily and take in way too much salt... you should not exceed 2300 mg per day of sodium and should be 3500-4700 mg daily of potassium... most get nowhere near enough so keeping those in check will be key to controlling or mitigating water retention with use...

Dylan has you completely covered. He has spoken about this often and he is who I always defer to on these types of questions

I am currently on nutrobal MK 677
I’m at week 6
I’m also using n2guard

I am retaining a lot of water on the cycle but I'm not sure if it's from drinking a lot. I'm the type of person who carries around water and drinks all day and all night. I love drinking water

do you think that my water retention is from drinking too much water or is it from taking the MK

you need to get some electrolytes in you and you'll retain less water
add iodine

Top Bottom