Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can you tell that you are fully recovered?

Malel

After running a steroid cycle, how can you tell that you are fully recovered and ready for the next one? Do you necessarily need a blood work for that, or there can be some signs that will show that you are ready to go?

Ideally, you would get your blood work done a month after finishing the PCT because at first glance it might seem that you are alright, but somethings you just can't feel. Such as cholesterol levels, liver enzymes, etc. So it is best to be reassured, and get bloodwork done. Also, I would not hurry into a next cycle, and would wait till the next one following the rule of the cycle duration + PCT = rest.

If the blood work will show that I am good to go before the rest time mentioned by Lev, can I go ahead?

Absolutely blood work. You definitely want LH, FSH, and testosterone in the normal ranges. FSH and LH being low will be a big indicator. Also you need to wait 3-4 weeks after PCT or the results will be worthless. SERMs will screw up the results if you don't wait until they are out of your system.

If you are one of those guys that is just not going to get bloods then wait a minimum of time on plus PCT as your time off between cycles. That means that a 12 week cycle with a 6 week PCT means you should take a minimum of 18 weeks completely off steroids.

If the blood work will show that I am good to go before the rest time mentioned by Lev, can I go ahead?

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Oh the punctuation errors in this small paragraph. [emoji23][emoji28]Looks like [emoji90]

Top Bottom