Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High Dose Anavar

it is thought that the increase over 60 to 80mgs is not worth the trouble, as you may notice very little difference in gains if at all, but more sides.

Throw2Far said:
Has anyone ran high dose anavar (80-150mg/day)? If so what kind of gains did you make etc...
nothing special if you had experience with high dosages of dbol, test or tren. dont get too excited about it.

80mg p/day is considered a high dose??

I know dudes who run 75mg p/day for 12 weeks and then drop the dosage in 1/2 for 6 weeks and NEVER go off.

...and they're in excellent health.

dullboy is probably wrong, but he thought oxandrolone was originally designed as a long term hormonal therapy.

I've run long cycles with it and found those doses good for frontload but back off to 40mg ed. Higher is no noticeable diff. strength wise, though I noticed I burned more cash.

I actually blew up on high dose. Got bloated and shit. Gained 7lbs the week I jumped up. Dropped back to 40-45mg/ed and stay there.......

Throw2Far said:
Has anyone ran high dose anavar (80-150mg/day)? If so what kind of gains did you make etc...

I ONLY do 100mg/day now, no sides what so ever and it makes you as hard and strong as a rock. With var being a mild oral, 100mg/day is not really an issue and I have blood tests to back it up.

bilter said:
Indy, how did it effect your liver values and cholesterol?? How long did (do) you stay on?

Minimal, they were all in normal range and I ran it for 10 weeks @ 100mg/day with Primo. My values are really off right now, so I am off cycle and going back to primo / var to let my values get back to normal. Var is not a big gainer now like dbol, tbol, but I love the effects and the fact that it is so mild it's perfect for cycles to prolong keeping values good.

Top Bottom