Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High BF and AAS Gains.

dvoted

Hey guys, this could thread could not only be helpful for myself for educational purposes, but for also over 50% of EF members.

If someone was to have High BF, i.e 19% + and use an AAS to BULK, despite the increase of estrogen turning into fat, as well as the perception of lack of diet and cardio, how else will high bf effect:

--> Muscle Gains
--> Will these muscle gains be noticeable visually at this high BF?

This can be from a scientific POV or BROscience!

Thanks, dvoted.

Hey guys, this could thread could not only be helpful for myself for educational purposes, but for also over 50% of EF members.

If someone was to have High BF, i.e 19% + and use an AAS to BULK, despite the increase of estrogen turning into fat, as well as the perception of lack of diet and cardio, how else will high bf effect:

--> Muscle Gains
--> Will these muscle gains be noticeable visually at this high BF?

This can be from a scientific POV or BROscience!

Thanks, dvoted.

at that high of body fat, chances are you have a higher bp and cholesterol and taking aas is only going to add to the problem...

now you asked about using aas to bulk... if you are bulking, with a high body fat, how can you expect to see anything over that amount of fat? you know what i mean... its one thing to gain muscle and maintain body fat or drop it a bit but your not going to gain a ton of muscle and drop like 3 % body fat... you might get stronger and bigger but with that amount of fat, your not going to see the huge muscle growth... you will be a bigger person but chances are its not the kind of big you are wanting...

at that high of body fat, chances are you have a higher bp and cholesterol and taking aas is only going to add to the problem...

now you asked about using aas to bulk... if you are bulking, with a high body fat, how can you expect to see anything over that amount of fat? you know what i mean... its one thing to gain muscle and maintain body fat or drop it a bit but your not going to gain a ton of muscle and drop like 3 % body fat... you might get stronger and bigger but with that amount of fat, your not going to see the huge muscle growth... you will be a bigger person but chances are its not the kind of big you are wanting...

I knew you would be the first to post! never dissapointed in your perspective, yes thats very true! I know a few guys who've hit AAS to bulk at a high BF, they did get bigger, i.e clothes wise and vissually yet, due to the lack of striations, and seperation of the muscle, they didn't look "Big" they looked bulky.

If they drop BF, reckon they would be impressed with the gains? or has the high BF limited the muscle growth?

I knew you would be the first to post! never dissapointed in your perspective, yes thats very true! I know a few guys who've hit AAS to bulk at a high BF, they did get bigger, i.e clothes wise and vissually yet, due to the lack of striations, and seperation of the muscle, they didn't look "Big" they looked bulky.

If they drop BF, reckon they would be impressed with the gains? or has the high BF limited the muscle growth?

anytime you have less body fat you will notice muscle gain a lot more in terms of visibility... you can get strong either way, but actually seeing the muscle growth, of course the lower the body fat the more you will see...

Im planning to cut with it soo if i can keep my most of my gains off this cycle, that'll be great, anything more is a BONUS! I might come to you within 6 weeks to ask for a hektik diet i can follow :) so i can preserve the most muscle as possible :)

Im planning to cut with it soo if i can keep my most of my gains off this cycle, that'll be great, anything more is a BONUS! I might come to you within 6 weeks to ask for a hektik diet i can follow :) so i can preserve the most muscle as possible :)

anytime bro, just let me know!

reduced insulin sensitivity, detrimental to nutrient usage. of course aas helps that to some degree but youd have better results being lean
and as mentioned, pronounced estrogen sides due to higher conversion rate, blood pressure and cholesterol. also pct will be harder as someone overweight will probably gain more fat as they try to hold onto their gains

Top Bottom