Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH advice? Pros cons?

include some diet, training , and some of your goals. 5'6 160 is not bad tho while it may be small for a bodybuilder you already said BBing is not your thing. If anything you can run a test only cycle.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using EliteFitness

5 foot 6 and 160 with 9% bf is actually really good. I'm 5 foot 5 160 with 10% body fat and nobody ever believes I weigh only 160 and think I'm a lot heavier

With ur stats I would just cycle with test. Throw some tren and eq here and there and ur good to go. The HGH I would do in ur 30's.

Sent from my Galaxy using EliteFitness

Train hard in the gym, use your money for MMA classes and learn how to stomp people if need be...that will build confidence and keep your mind occupied and body stimulated.....keep training hard in the gym and who knows maybe if you look into it there are ways to eat and supplement more for mass you dont know about yet, and training for sure....are you doing BB work? someone your size looking to put on mass would be wise to do a solid year or two of hard core PLing or OLing and put on some dense beef....all while doing some MMA, muay thai, krav, bjj and learning to kick peoples asses if need be :)

5 foot 6 and 160 with 9% bf is actually really good. I'm 5 foot 5 160 with 10% body fat and nobody ever believes I weigh only 160 and think I'm a lot heavier

I'm 5, 5" at 185 with 15%bf and nobody believes me also.

Sent from my Galaxy using EliteFitness

Haven't started it yet, just lookin for some advice. Shits too expensive for now lol. Also bodybuilding is not a career that I want... Is HGH ment for only professionals?

I would agree and disagree with some of the other guys. Yes you need to do some cycles, get some experience, learn your body and train and eat like no tomorrow. Is hgh for advanced persons? This is where I disagree with others, no, however you are still putting out good natural hgh at your age. Since you say you're not going into bodybuilding, then there is really no since in taking hgh til your 30s. Take some test, deca and d-bol and get after it. You'll do just fine with that. Later on in your years and you have say another 6-7 years cycling and know your body, I say why not. If you have the money good doctors and frequent bloodwork I say do it. During your cycles I can't stress enough bloodwork. Even if you're not getting gear from a doc there are docs that can give you the what to dos if. When I was 24 my doc knew I was on steroids constantly, he didn't like it but I didn't give a shit, I wanted facts. If my numbers were good I wasn't stopping. Be safe and responsible with yourself.

Hgh isnt necessary at 24 unless you have a shot at being a pro bb. You have more than enough natural gh in you. A test cycle with a solid diet can pack 20 lbs on you. You have to put forth the effort in the gym and at the table.

use code joeb15 for 15%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

I would agree and disagree with some of the other guys. Yes you need to do some cycles, get some experience, learn your body and train and eat like no tomorrow. Is hgh for advanced persons? This is where I disagree with others, no, however you are still putting out good natural hgh at your age. Since you say you're not going into bodybuilding, then there is really no since in taking hgh til your 30s. Take some test, deca and d-bol and get after it. You'll do just fine with that. Later on in your years and you have say another 6-7 years cycling and know your body, I say why not. If you have the money good doctors and frequent bloodwork I say do it. During your cycles I can't stress enough bloodwork. Even if you're not getting gear from a doc there are docs that can give you the what to dos if. When I was 24 my doc knew I was on steroids constantly, he didn't like it but I didn't give a shit, I wanted facts. If my numbers were good I wasn't stopping. Be safe and responsible with yourself.

That is some solid advice.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom