Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh

ded77

Hgh gets you shredded? I thought it just got everything in your body to grow? I am 30 and never used anything before would HGH be something I could take to get shredded?

Hgh gets you shredded? I thought it just got everything in your body to grow? I am 30 and never used anything before would HGH be something I could take to get shredded?

In excess. Maybe, thinking like that, you need to do a little more research first

hgh is excellent, and mailorderhgh is where its at but to say it "gets you shredded" is kind of ridiculous... can it help with fat loss, yes, over time, of course it can but YOU get you shredded, not compounds and drugs.. YOU do it by busting your ass in the gym and being disciplined with your diet etc... no drug gets "you shredded"

If you want to really get shredded. Focus on diet and training that is the most important factor in achieving your goals!

hgh is excellent, and mailorderhgh is where its at but to say it "gets you shredded" is kind of ridiculous... can it help with fat loss, yes, over time, of course it can but YOU get you shredded, not compounds and drugs.. YOU do it by busting your ass in the gym and being disciplined with your diet etc... no drug gets "you shredded"

With how much fake HGH is floating around on the black market - we are really lucky to have a good source like mail order HGH sponsoring the forums.

You can send me a email (link in my signature) or PM if you want a coupon code you can use on the website

Top Bottom