Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here are some natural ways to increase test levels...

digimon7068 said:
but you advocate various herbals for pct, correct??

There are lots of herbs and nutrients that are tremendously benifical for the bodybuilder. The problem is, most manufacturers can't find their own ass with both hands and ust put whatever is the "hot topic" at the moment. Often it can do more harm than good.

The supps below are all designed with a specific purpose -- most of which enhance a cycle or help in the recovery. For the younger natty guys, even a slight increase in T and something like BIG BLAST can produce results pretty damn close to a cycle so why not mkae the most of your growth naturally before doing gear? The guys who do that always make the best gains in the long run.

big tav said:
Hi Nelson, Is the Bodybuilding Truth still your best work (ie latest stuff) or do you have something new out?

I also have a follow up book "BOTTOMLINE BODYBUILDING" available here.

I'm putting together some updated material on various topics. It'll have lots of interesting stuff including an interview with Craig Titus and a discussion with 1969 Mr. America Don Howorth speaking about the Weider machine, Arnold, and what the old timers really took in regard to drug use.

Nelson Montana said:
There are lots of herbs and nutrients that are tremendously benifical for the bodybuilder. The problem is, most manufacturers can't find their own ass with both hands and ust put whatever is the "hot topic" at the moment. Often it can do more harm than good.

The supps below are all designed with a specific purpose -- most of which enhance a cycle or help in the recovery. For the younger natty guys, even a slight increase in T and something like BIG BLAST can produce results pretty damn close to a cycle so why not mkae the most of your growth naturally before doing gear? The guys who do that always make the best gains in the long run.

Thats why I bought the individual herbs themselves and not a all-in-one package.

r1derful said:
One of the best ways to raise T: Sleep

I think a lot of people underestimate its importance.

R1

Another way is to keep your fat intake at around 30-35% of daily calories.
Testosterone levels are maximized around there.

hstern said:
this is a serious question to this thread, would frequent daily beat off sessions increase nat. test or no. or is that something that does not influence test production

Who knows but I do it anyway

Nelson Montana said:
For the younger natty guys, even a slight increase in T and something like BIG BLAST can produce results pretty damn close to a cycle so why not mkae the most of your growth naturally before doing gear?

Lets not get carried away with obvious propaganda here. A slight increase in T and Red Blast will NOT produce the same results as a cycle. It'll give you some reults, but nowhere close to those of a cycle.

Top Bottom