Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me out guys im stuck!!!

Ya I've read up on the d-bol only cycles and the results are quite the opposite of what I want. I want lean muscle mass not a bunch of water retention and bloating. what would a low but effecient dose of test prop look like? what kind of PCT cycle would I run after that.

I am by far the expert here...but test prop requires everyday or every other day injections. Alot of users of prop say it has painful injections. I personally never cycled with prop, but test-e and cyp I loved. Most of the weight lost on dbol is water weight.. I read somewhere you didn't want to do many injections because ur fear of needles. anavar is a pill, will add strength, and a lil muscle but not much comnpared with others. Winstrol can be taken orally but not as effective as intramuscular injections. Theres alot of different compounds out there. I won't lay out a plan for pct, recommended dosages so forth. In good conscience, I don't think I can tell you what to do word for word cuz some people may take it too heart and do what I say exactly. SO i'd rather have u do research and find whats good for you, its out there bro.

U're just too young.

Juicing at this point is NOT going to be beneficial in the long term. The reasons are physiological and so not subject to debate.

Remember that this lifestyle is about longterm commitment more than anything. Yes: There will be a point in time where aas can push the barrier of ur natural potential. That time will be when said potential is exhausted which is physiologically impossible to do at age 19.

If u juice now u'll find it impossible to grow without juice from now on. U'll risk damaging ur natural test production permanently which might be the end of ur libido. No more russian stallion for the gf eh? Besides juice will close off ur growing plates prematurely which might actually STUNT ur natural growth rather than promoting it.

Juice is an effective tool but it should be used with caution and only when called for. I do not think this is the time for u to do it yet.

I respect ur commitment and could only wish I had been as disciplined as you when i was in ur age. Then when i'd hit the juice years later the result woulda been outta the roof.

To young grass hopper. But more than likely you will do it with our without our advise....If you dont do injections...just dont do it..period... dbol only cycles will grow you some tits..make you lactate...and make ur dick limp...dont say we didnt warn you...lol

When people say you're too young, they're not saying it to be parental or cautious. It just isn;t a good idea for someone to start to early. More complications and in the long run, you'll have lesser gains from future use.

In the meantime, there are some supps which will give sick results at your age. Have you tried a serious run of UNLEASHED and BIG BLAST? Dude, at your age, it'll be like juicin. If you just HAVE to satisfy the curiosity, then try a low dose of Beastdrol.

When people say you're too young, they're not saying it to be parental or cautious. It just isn;t a good idea for someone to start to early. More complications and in the long run, you'll have lesser gains from future use.

In the meantime, there are some supps which will give sick results at your age. Have you tried a serious run of UNLEASHED and BIG BLAST? Dude, at your age, it'll be like juicin. If you just HAVE to satisfy the curiosity, then try a low dose of Beastdrol.

Great advice there ^^

The reality is that you just don't need to use gear at your age! Your natty test levels are going to be high at your age. W/ proper diet you can make some great gains.

**Note: W/ out a proper diet you simply wont grow no matter what you take or do!!

Physiques are built in the kitchen.... The lifting part is really just a small part of it...

Ask politly and I am sure some bros on here will set you up w/ a great diet to get you dialed in.. Diet + unleashed will get you amazing results.

Oh, and i for one find your honesty refreshing!

Blessings,

Have you tried a serious run of UNLEASHED and BIG BLAST? Dude, at your age, it'll be like juicin. If you just HAVE to satisfy the curiosity, then try a low dose of Beastdrol.
Well it would make sense to make a cycle of Unleashes/BIG BLAST/(and) Beastdrol wouldn't it. I think that would be quite an effective low dose cycle would it not?

can we stop giving steroid advice to people under 21 ?

can we stop giving steroid advice to people under 21 ?

Joe, w/ all due respect should we not offer any advice to those under 21?

i thought the advice given here was fairly balanced...This fella asked a question and most answered that he should wait and offered some alternatives.

While I understand your concerns to simply ignore these types of questions is counter-productive to some degree, no?

If we ignore these kids they'll just go and do it anways getting advice from some bloke in the gym, get hurt or worse and then it's all bad for all of us..

Blessings,

Top Bottom