Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help designing a cycle

Danno

Could someone help me put these products together in a way that will maximize this cycle?

Fina
Dbol
Winstrol tabs
Anavar
Sustanon
clen

Danno said:
Could someone help me put these products together in a way that will maximize this cycle?

Fina
Dbol
Winstrol tabs
Anavar
Sustanon
clen

Ok, take clen every day, winstrol every day, dbol every day, fina every other day and sustanon a couple 3 times a week. Do this until you run out of everything. Repeat.

Now, why don't you tell us what your goals are, stats are, how much you have, what YOUR plan is for the cycle, and then we'll help you from there. Do a search, read the newbie FAQ. This is all outlined.
-B

I'm not looking for how to use the products. I'm looking for some info on how to put them together in order to maximize results. For example I know there are several theories people discuss such as frontloading. Several people look to andy13 to design a cycle because he has much knowledge chemically. I am looking for something more along them lines. Wk 1-10 sus Wk 1-5dbol etc.

Danno said:
Please tell us how you put the myriad of variables involved in training and diet together in a way to maximize your progress. Then we'll discuss cycles...

Re: Re: Help designing a cycle

Silent Method said:

Please tell us how you put the myriad of variables involved in training and diet together in a way to maximize your progress. Then we'll discuss cycles...

Read the guy's reply. He's not serious about this, and definitely not serious about doing it right, or he would have already provided a lot more extensive info. Hell, we don't even know how much of any product he has, much less if he knows the difference between fructose and dextrose.
-B

ok brainiacs. When knowledgable people go to ask andy13 for example, to put together a cycle for them does that mean they don't train or diet or know the difference between the supplements? NO! It means eventhough they may be knowledgable, they choose to seek out additional help from people such as andy who have a chemistry background to offer different opinions. I didn't post my stats because I know the amounts that are correct for my body, I'm only interested in the start and stop time of the various products in order to maximize effects of each steroid. I'm not knowledgable about the half-lifes, frontloading, etc. thus I'm seeking out additional help. So if you don't know, then mind your own business.

ok... all the following will depend on how much you have of each and can be adjusted (as to your previous experience and dosages), but in general you will want something like this:

1-10 Sus 500mg
1-6 Dbol 30mg ED
1-12 Anavar 30mg ED
6-12 Winstrol 50mg ED
Clen 2 weeks on/2 weeks off
10-16 Fina 75mg EOD

Don't forget to use HCG or Clomid 3 weeks post Fina.

hope this helps...

barnes3

The cycle can be refined once other information is presented to everyone.

Example: stats, goal of stack...etc.

barnes3

Re: Re: Help designing a cycle

bebaumax said:

Now, why don't you tell us what your goals are, stats are, how much you have, what YOUR plan is for the cycle, and then we'll help you from there. Do a search, read the newbie FAQ. This is all outlined.
-B

Maybe you should re-read the Newbie FAQ..

Direct quote from Newbie FAQ by Quadsweep:
"6. Please keep flames to a minimum: People come to the board to ask questions and get help. Flaming someone takes away from the quality of the board and the posts it contains. Sometimes it is funny and sometimes it is warranted, and deserved! Use commonsense"

barnes3

Re: Re: Re: Help designing a cycle

barnes3 said:

Maybe you should re-read the Newbie FAQ..

Direct quote from Newbie FAQ by Quadsweep:
"6. Please keep flames to a minimum: People come to the board to ask questions and get help. Flaming someone takes away from the quality of the board and the posts it contains. Sometimes it is funny and sometimes it is warranted, and deserved! Use commonsense"

barnes3

Good job. Now, keep scrolling down to Warlobo's post:

"3. Research you question BEFORE you post. Been seeing many of the same questions - most of which have been discussed at length. See item 1.

4. When you ask a question, be as detailed as possible. We do not know you, what you have done in the past, what you look like, what you are currently doing, or your goals. Help us help you. Do not expect to ask a one-line question and get a book of answers in response. "

The point being here is that, sure, the advice you gave the guy could be legitimate, but all you know he doesn't even have enough Sust to run it that long. If he's never cycled before, why does he necessarily need to use HALF the gear listed? If this is his 6th cycle, is 500mg sust250/wk going to be enough to give him any kind of quality gains? I consider just answering this question being partially irresponsible in just that if you know enough to answer, you should know enough NOT to answer.
-B

Top Bottom