Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with cycle please, advice changes

If you are running tbol as a "kick start" then you don't need test P too. It will only send your hormones on a rollercoaster when you are tapering up and down. Just run your cycle with the test E and tbol. Cardarine is great but the RAD will be redundant. You are running test so I don't see what RAD would really benefit you here. Just save it for another cycle.

I would also push the cycle down the road for a few months. If you took 4 months off you want to get that muscle back first. If you run the cycle right away you will just gain back what you lost. You can do that easily without gear. Wait 6 months and then run the cycle.

Run this for PCT - https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

Thanks for the reply...
I’ve added rad 140 as it can help protect the pancreas from the test.

I just started my cycle... I have the prop just sitting there do you recommend only using it for 2 weeks then tampering down well before the test e kicks in?
Or run it at the end of cycle? Or just not use it 😅

Also live blasting and cruising so I don’t mind just getting back to what I was.. cruise with it then cut... would love to hit 8% which I can’t see being a problem at all.

Can I just ask everyone will 40mg Accutane and 50mg tbol be very harsh on the liver???
It is a low dose of both

I wouldn't use the test P at all. I don't believe in tapering up or down. I think it just adds to side effects. You are already using dbol. Dbol is a form of test so no need to add another. That is your kick start. As for the liver, Accutane is very harsh. Will that with tbol stress your liver.....yes. What you want to do is drink tons of water and take a good liver support supplement N2Guard – https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Test-boosting-PCT-c37/N2-GUARD-p75.html

Top Bottom