Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP : 3rd mass cycle

hassan99

Hi

I did my first mass cycle 7 months ago. It was 300 Deca + 250 Sustanon (both products were from Organon and I got them from a pharmacy) per week for 8 weeks. The gain was so good.

In last June I did another mass cycle. It was 500 testeveron + 2 cc boldebal (Equipose). The gain was null which made me suspect if these products were original.

Now I want to do a third mass cycle. All products are from a reliable source:

Dianbole ....any quantity is available.
Sustanon....any quantity is available.
Deca...........any quantity is available.

I want to do the cycle for 8 weeks. Please help me plan it.

All suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

D-Bol at 30mg/Day for weeks 1-5
Sust at 1000mg/week for weeks 1-2 and 500mg/week for weeks 3-8
Deca at 400mg/week for weeks 1-8
Clomid started 3 weeks after your last shot of Deca and make sure you have Nolvadex on hand as your anti-e

M18

I did not mean any thing by asking other opinions.

M18 has been and always will be great help for all of us.

I appreciate his help.

Any way I'll follow his advice.

Thanks guys

Hi im new and probably not suppose to post here but since i seen "one of the most respected vets" was responding i thaught is ask his oppinion i just got some svensk apotek boldebal 300 and testothate 400 along with nolvadex now i believe he said 2cc 2 times a week for the boldebal and 2cc 3 times a week of the test enanthate on diff days then the boldebal does that sound right ? and the nolvadex 3/4 the way through the cycle also he said inject in quad any input is appreciated thanks for your time

MUSTANG_18 said:
Dianabol - methandrostenolone - at 30mg/Day for weeks 1-5
Sustanon at 1000mg/week for weeks 1-2 and 500mg/week for weeks 3-8
Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - at 400mg/week for weeks 1-8
Clomid started 3 weeks after your last shot of Deca and make sure you have Nolvadex on hand as your anti-e

M18

I would include some HCG during cycle (250IU 2 X week ie. 500IU/week from week 5 onwards) and then 3 weeks after last shot of deca, 5 days at 500IU/day
Also if I was going to do 8 weeks I would use short esters; NPP and test prop. otherwise 12 weeks
If you use the SUS remember to inject twice a week to get the most from the prop in the sus.

Top Bottom